SNF: Seahawks vs. Niners

ScipioCowboy

More than meets the eye.
Reaction score
Almost every game has been close this season. Looking at the standings almost every team is within a 10 point differential on points for and against.

Oh, I agree.

But this is just atrocious quarterback play. This is the second week in a row Russell Wilson has looked like a third round draft pick.

Fastphilly

Reaction score
Kaepernick looks confused and scared

He has no receivers to throw the ball to. He has two legit threats (Boldin and Davis) and two bums (Williams and Patton). I'm still trying to find out why Baldwin hasn't started opposite Boldin. He's a good receiver that just had a bad rookie season in KC with a broken thumb and weak Matt Cassell throwing the ball.

Soth

Reaction score
going with the home team, but who knows, these two teams are well coached and stacked. I think we'll get a good dose of what proper, smooth football looks like here.

So far, it has been everything but proper, smooth football...

RS12

Reaction score
Russell Wilson has great downfield vision.

Idgit

Fattening up
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
So far, it has been everything but proper, smooth football...

Welcome to week 2 of the NFL season. The teams that string together wins now look like the teams that were playing well all-along come December.

ScipioCowboy

More than meets the eye.
Reaction score
Welcome to week 2 of the NFL season. The teams that string together wins now look like the teams that were playing well all-along come December.

After tonight, there will be a grand total of three NFC teams that are 2-0 -- New Orleans, Chicago, and the winner of tonight's game.

CowboysFanSince88

Reaction score
He has no receivers to throw the ball to. He has two legit threats (Boldin and Davis) and two bums (Williams and Patton). I'm still trying to find out why Baldwin hasn't started opposite Boldin. He's a good receiver that just had a bad rookie season in KC with a broken thumb and weak Matt Cassell throwing the ball.

Why did he have so many people to throw to last week?

theebs

Believe!!!!
Reaction score
God I wish we would have dumped spencer and signed Bennett.

Idgit

Fattening up
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
God I wish we would have dumped spencer and signed Bennett.

You think there's any chance Bennett would have signed with the Cowboys? After everything he had to say about his brother's time here?

theebs

Believe!!!!
Reaction score
You think there's any chance Bennett would have signed with the Cowboys? After everything he had to say about his brother's time here?

If the money was right Marty b himself would resign here.

Zordon

Reaction score
no audible, just go with the play. touchdown. learn something romo.