SNF Thread Chiefs vs Pats

khiladi

Reaction score
Or even when the topic has nothing to do with Dak. It's raining outside.......Dak Sucks, the Chinese place forgot my eggroll.....Dak sucks Did you see the trailer for that new movie......Dak sucks :facepalm:

You didn’t even get the play right. It wasn’t a wheel route. It was nothing like it.

Dak sucked on that play too and had Beasley open.

Bob-Lillys-War

Reaction score
Or even when the topic has nothing to do with Dak. It's raining outside.......Dak Sucks, the Chinese place forgot my eggroll.....Dak sucks Did you see the trailer for that new movie......Dak sucks :facepalm:

What's this about Dak ? lol.

okstateCowboy

Reaction score
This is an exact copy of the Colts-Pats game last week. New England was up big at half. Colts come back and make it one score game in the 3rd. Let's see if the Chiefs can hold up better in the 4th than the Colts.

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Man maybe I need to not watch this game, tuned back in and KC down 1 point.

okstateCowboy

Reaction score
Why didn't Andy Reid go for 2?

I don't agree with it but the thought process is that you need to and probably will score again anyways. But if you miss the conversion and NE scores a TD you are down 9. If you kick the XP and NE scores a TD you are only down 8.

khiladi

Reaction score
Wow.. what a BS holding call on 23.. if anything Scandrick held Edelman more than that

Doomsday

Rising Star
Reaction score
If the Pats kick a FG they will only be up 4 instead of 5 is my guess.

Bob-Lillys-War

Reaction score
Edelman pushes the coverage ...

Didn't make the catch so they flag the play , and they also flag KC for nothing .