SNF Thread Chiefs vs Pats

Bob-Lillys-War

Reaction score
wow, refs are trash .

If they flag the pats, they also flag KC so that those calls are cancelled .

Bob-Lillys-War

Reaction score
Least penalized team in the NFL ... i mean, if bob kraft wants to cheat to win & buy the refs, then why even bother playing the game ?

khiladi

Reaction score
This is where sacks can be deceptive. Brady been sacked twice and Mahomes none, but Mahomes has been under pressure all game. Brady has had virtually a clean pocket all game.

khiladi

Reaction score
Look at how much respect the Patriots have for Mahomes, the way they are now playing ball control and they are only up 1.

Jake

Beyond tired of Jerry
Reaction score
Who are these defenders wearing Chiefs uniforms in the second half?

They were 32nd coming into the game and gave up 24 in the first half. Only allowed two field goals in the second half...so far.

If they play defense like this all the time they may not lose a game all season.

remdak

Reaction score
Al Michaels has an annoying habit of saying a player’s name and then telling you who he used to play for. “Anthony Hitchens, former Cowboy in the tackle”. He does it so often it’s weird. Oh well I had to find something to complain about

khiladi

Reaction score
Who are these defenders wearing Chiefs uniforms in the second half?

They were 32nd coming into the game and gave up 24 in the first half. Only allowed two field goals in the second half...so far.

If they play defense like this all the time they may not lose a game.

That previous red zone stop was huge. If the Pats didn’t come away with three, I think the game would have been different.

Jake

Beyond tired of Jerry
Reaction score
Wow, dude just kept rolling down the sideline and no one tackled him.