SNF Thread Chiefs vs Pats

Jake

Beyond tired of Jerry
Reaction score
Mahomes just threw an INT. He didn't even see that defender who was standing right there. Looking like on the road, primetime nerves is getting to the Rookie so far.

He threw 2 picks at home vs the Jags last week. He's still very inexperienced and the League have video of him now. He'll need to adjust to their adjustments.

Bob-Lillys-War

Reaction score
Rookie Mahomes should get his stuff together .

Can't throw like that, that guy was right in front of him .

khiladi

Reaction score
Apparently people think Mahomes having a bad game once in awhile while throwing 300 plus regularly is the same thing as Dak setting records of futility for multiple games in a row..

Straight up, would you trade Dak for Mahomes.. I mean really..

WoodysGirl

U.N.I.T.Y
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
So, no one going ballistic on that pick by Mahomes. Not comparing to to Dak. I mean is not that what usually happens.
Dak can’t make that throw, or Dak can’t do that. So we need to do the opposite also.
I am guilty of it, as much as others. :laugh:
Mahomes doesn't play for Dallas tho.

Bob-Lillys-War

Reaction score
Apparently people think Mahomes having a bad game once in awhile while throwing 300 plus regularly is the same thing as Dak setting records of futility did multiple games in a row..

i would . Jerrah will not .

khiladi

Reaction score
If Mahomes gets hot, he’s gonna throw for like 400 yards..

Jake

Beyond tired of Jerry
Reaction score
Apparently people think Mahomes having a bad game once in awhile while throwing 300 plus regularly is the same thing as Dak setting records of futility did multiple games in a row..

Who cares? What does Dak have to do with this game? I mean really...

Romo_To_Dez

Reaction score
So, no one going ballistic on that pick by Mahomes. Not comparing to to Dak. I mean is not that what usually happens.
Dak can’t make that throw, or Dak can’t do that. So we need to do the opposite also.
I am guilty of it, as much as others. :laugh:

Defenses are adjusting to Mahomes, just like they did with Dak. There are other NFL QBs whose missed passes and INTs don't get picked apart quite like Dak's does. lol