SNF Thread Chiefs vs Pats

WoodysGirl

U.N.I.T.Y
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I think some of you need a reminder. This is the SNF thread. You want to discuss Dak, good or bad, or whatever, please find another thread to do so.

Ken

Reaction score
Defenses are adjusting to Mahomes, just like they did with Dak. There are other NFL QBs whose missed passes and INTs don't get picked apart quite like Dak's does. lol
The pick ya but the others were wide open misses.

khiladi

Reaction score
Brady gets way too much time. OL is always under-appreciated with this team. Year in and year out, consistently really good.

Bob-Lillys-War

Reaction score
Mahomes has an average of 300 yards per game .

Has dak ever thrown 300 ? surely he has, right ?

Ken

Reaction score
Brady gets way too much time. OL is always under-appreciated with this team. Year in and year out, consistently really good.
He does a good job of moving to set up his blocking. He has an innate feel for it.

Romo_To_Dez

Reaction score
This KC D looks bad.

Putting pressure on Mahomes to have to score a lot of points each game sometimes. They need to work on their defense and they have the potential to be AFC playoff contenders for a while if Mahomes is consistent.

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I think NE has found a decent young RB. Seems he gets better each week. But then again, KC D not all that good. But still the last few weeks he has looked better.

khiladi

Reaction score
He does a good job of moving to set up his blocking. He has an innate feel for it.

That too.. and he reads the defense pre-snap really well. And they have a quick passing game..

Jake

Beyond tired of Jerry
Reaction score
Mahomes this, Mahomes that, KC's defense sucks.

MCMetal69

Reaction score
That was godawful technique (if you can call it that) by the Kansas City DB...................You can't just stand there flat-footed while Edelman runs right by you.................