SNF Thread Chiefs vs Pats

Bob-Lillys-War

Reaction score
He’s the guy thaMatt Walsh gave as the man he was sending the videos of other teams plays too via Spygate. So even if cheating, he probably has a photographic memory where he can decipher what other teams are doing and spot plays very fast. He’s the guy that basically told Butler to jump the route in the SB if they see that formation.

yeah.. too suspicious .

it says in the article:

" In meetings, he has been known to fall asleep. "

Jake

Beyond tired of Jerry
Reaction score
The more the Pats cheat, the more obvious it becomes for everyone .

All I see are several fans who are jealous of their success this century, and cry about it continuously.

I'm jealous too, but I don't have to whine about "cheating" and "the refs" all game to rationalize it.

They're a better run organization with a hall of fame QB. There was a time when people said that about the Cowboys.

zack

Reaction score
That was not pass interference. If anything it should have been offensive pass interference.

Bob-Lillys-War

Reaction score
Another flag on KC defense ...

Flag after flag, until they are inside the 2 yard line .

CHEATS.

khiladi

Reaction score
McDaniel pretending like he has any say on the game plan. We know it’s all Bellichek and Adams.

It’s like Matt Patricia with his 26th ranked defense.. When the defense sucks, Bellichek had to step in halftime..

When has a Patriots assistant ever succeeded when they left and not sucked majorly..

Bob-Lillys-War

Reaction score
KC will keep getting flagged until Pats get td after td .

Kraft is a spineless coward, least he has is being competitive . Buys the refs .

khiladi

Reaction score
It’s all about Foxboro for the Pats in the playoffs. They are pretty much unbeatable there.