SNF Thread Chiefs vs Pats

HungryLion

Reaction score
I need either White, Edelman or Kelce to score another TD.

Enjoyable game to watch so far.

khiladi

Reaction score
lol, you're funny

What’s funny is Dak homers trying so hard to find even the slightest resemblance to a guy like Mahomes.. bad throw by Mahomes.. “ha ha I guess Dak isn’t the only QB..”. A downfield pass to Hunt over the top of a DB.. “oh that’s like Dak passing” five yards to Zeke on the sidelines..

kuyyo_morro

Reaction score
mahomes-7vASm2w9KI7N3cQqgq
https://giphy.com/gifs/mahomes-7vASm2w9KI7N3cQqgq

Romo_To_Dez

Reaction score
I know Mahomes hasn't been perfect tonight. But, the Chiefs defense could at least give their QB a chance to come back and win this game.

Roadtrip635

Reaction score
What’s funny is Dak homers trying so hard to find even the slightest resemblance to a guy like Mahomes.. bad throw by Mahomes.. “ha ha I guess Dak isn’t the only QB..”. A downfield pass to Hunt over the top of a DB.. “oh that’s like Dak passing” five yards to Zeke on the sidelines..
Raise your tiny fists to the air and yell when someone dare compare what Zeke did and what Hunt did. Never change!

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
Shouldn't all Cowboy fans be Dak homers?

Bob-Lillys-War

Reaction score
This rule doesn't exist for refs while the NE offense is playing: (props to kraft for cheating his way to the super-bowl every year)

Rule 12, Section 1, Article 3: Illegal Block by Offensive Player .

(c) Use his hands or arms to materially restrict an opponent or alter the defender’s path or angle of pursuit. It is a foul regardless of whether the blocker’s hands are inside or outside the frame of the defender’s body. Material restrictions include but are not limited to:
(1) grabbing or tackling an opponent;
(2) hooking, jerking, twisting, or turning him; or
(3) pulling him to the ground.
Penalty: For holding by the offense: Loss of 10 yards.

khiladi

Reaction score
Raise your tiny fists to the air and yell when someone dare compare what Zeke did and what Hunt did. Never change!

It was nothing like it at all other than a RB caught the ball on the sidelines and one stepped out five yards on a dink and dunk and another caught one downfield behind a DB covering him..

aria

Reaction score
So since we destroyed Jacksonville and Jacksonville beat New England who will beat Kansas City then that means we’re better than all of them, right?

I’m starting to sniff a two word event that starts with an S and ends with an L!

Doomsday

Rising Star
Reaction score
Pats going to need a partial refund from the refs, no way was that a 1st down. lol