SNF: What will the Dallas Cowboys' record be after week 10?

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I am really considering going to the Ravens game but will likely wait 2-3 weeks into the season before buying tickets. I might catch a game before Week 10 if the team looks as if has regressed more than I might have expected.

Bowdown27

Reaction score
9-0. We’ll all buy back in and they’ll lose in their first playoff game.

I’m kidding probably 6-3 or 7-2 but the rest would be the same. Choke in the playoffs lol

PAPPYDOG

There are no Dak haters just Cowboy lovers!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Why 2-7? That reminds me of last year,
and the year before that, when certain people were guessing similar results and they were dead wrong each time.
Saints barely and Giants.
I was on the fence with the Falcons, but they are improved and we lose as its an away game.
The rest on the schedule are playoff teams we have a tradition of folding like cheap tents.

Adreme

Reaction score
Probably somewhere in the 5-4 range. It’s a fairly tough start. Fortunately the last half of the season has 4 awful teams (well 3 with Commanders 2x) and Buccs who they should beat. That alone gets you to 10 wins even if you just win the games you are clearly favored in (11 if you split with Eagles).

StarOfGlory

Reaction score
Loss to 49ers, toss up with Ravens and Eagles, we win the other games. Anywhere from 7-3 to 9-1.

JBS

Reaction score
Loss to 49ers, toss up with Ravens and Eagles, we win the other games. Anywhere from 7-3 to 9-1.
Ravens are better than Dallas. Not a toss up. At Pitt is a toss up. Lions at home is a toss up.

And they’re only playing 9 games since there is a bye week in there.

Hawkeye19

Reaction score
4-5 seems likely to me with the losses being Cle, Bal, Det, SF, Phi

Wins: NO, NYG, Pitt, Atl

I could see them stealing an extra W in there, so an outside shot at 5-4 wouldn’t shock me, but 6-3 and higher would be surprising, and 3-6 or worse and we are likely looking at an implosion and potential mid-season change at HC.

IMO— this team has an immense amount of pressure on it at the moment. Lame duck coaches, players in contract disputes, the funk residue from the playoff debacle in Jan etc… all of that points to a higher chance of a crash and burn, than a hot start out of the gate.

And if this team goes 0-2 to start, the gorilla on their back turns into King Kong

nate dizzle

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
I don't know how exactly it will pan out but my prediction is a losing record. My gut says 2-7 with wins against Saints and Giants, but they could surprise a couple teams and end up 4-5. That's my rosiest outlook however. Lot of upper tier defenses with solid QBs in that schedule. Seemed last year when we faced a decent defense like the Jets, Pats, Panthers we destroyed them because the defense ate them alive.

rnr_honeybadger

Reaction score
Saints barely and Giants.
I was on the fence with the Falcons, but they are improved and we lose as its an away game.
The rest on the schedule are playoff teams we have a tradition of folding like cheap tents.
San Fran is a guaranteed loss