SNL has had some good episodes lately

VaqueroTD

Reaction score
Farley was AWESOME!!!
Great skits, but even funnier if you catch an interview with his SNL buds and crazy stuff he'd do outside of TV.

Schlittz Gay
giphy.gif

Van Down by the River
giphy.gif

Chippendale's Tryouts
giphy.gif

GAP Girls
giphy.gif

Paul McCartney is AWESOME
giphy.gif

Vagabond

Reaction score
I think the only bad cast was the year between the Belushi/Akroyd/GildaRadner and Murphy/Piscopo/BillyCrystal years. There was another cast that didn’t last more than a year after Eddie Murphy and before the Dana Carvey/Phil Hartman years, but even they were loaded with talent like Robert Downey Jr, Damon Wayans and Julia Louise Dreyfuss. I remember watching the first episode of the ‘new guys’ after Sandler, Myers, Norm, Rock, Farley, etc and thinking who are these bozos, they‘re not funny at all. Years later I eat those words realizing it was Will Ferrell, Darrell Hammond, Colin Quinn, Jimmy Fallon, etc.. Amazing how much talent they find for that show. Even the list of people who Lorne Michaels regrets he rejected is impressive LOL - Jim Carrey, Kevin Hart, Stephen Colbert, Donald Glover, etc.
No one was better than BelushI, Radner, Akroyed and Farley. No one. Fallon is an ***clown on late night.