News: Snyder has told others: He has dirt on Jerry Jones

Status
Not open for further replies.

Diehardblues

Reaction score
the way he's going about it he is begging for a dirt nap.
Makes me think the writing is already on the wall for him in the current investigation. Especially when Jethro says he can no longer save him. Which probably prompted Snyder’s comment.

Rayman70

Reaction score
I wouldn't be surprised if most NFL owners are dirty.
1000%. These dudes are ruthless as they get. Thats largely how they have reached this stature. Bankers are the same way. They wake ^ in the morning dreaming of the ways they can put their boot on the necks of those that are in their way. Just the way it is.

Rayman70

Reaction score
Makes me think the writing is already on the wall for him in the current investigation. Especially when Jethro says he can no longer save him. Which probably prompted Snyder’s comment.
IF true. Lets keep in mind we are talking about espn here.

Rayman70

Reaction score
yes Dan, its a mafia and your a part of it son.
LwMuXn.gif
metaphorically, ^ this^ is what the league is already doing to him. Just imagine if he actually spills the beans, what will happen to him. If their is a trial, it will never happen. Wink wink. Then again, he knew what he was getting into.

Oz-of-Cowboy-Country

Reaction score
Could be that some of these owners have been guests on Epstein island…..leaders, moguls, and other scum have been linked to it. Would anybody be surprised?
I'm thinking it has something to do with the silent protest in 2017. That was a ugly situation back then.

blueblood70

Reaction score
He owns Fedex. He was essentially a ruthless dude well before he ever became a nfl mafia member-owner. He's been that all along whether or not he realizes it. He is getting what he deserves. When owners start talking about outing other owners and THE NFL figure head IE THE DON, only bad things can happen to the guy running his mouth..if ya know what I mean. Dan is treading on thin ice.
NO ONE actually owns a corporation that big, not sure who you are talking about but there no actual owner just a large Board and many EO types ..

but quick google say this guy is the top dog..

https://www.fedex.com/en-us/about/l...rn in 1944 in Marks,of the Board of Directors.

BTW corporations that big can oust ceos and owners, they get voted out etc etc so not sure where you were going with this but its not accurate.

XXLMike

Reaction score
If this forces Jerry out - outstanding.
30 years no championship game let alone Super Bowl for the best fans in the world .

Total neglect - living off jimmy living off the vision of Tex schramm.

Sing it Dan - free us of this hillbilly oil baron .

Rayman70

Reaction score
NO ONE actually owns a corporation that big, not sure who you are talking about but there no actual owner just a large Board and many EO types ..

but quick google say this guy is the top dog..

https://www.fedex.com/en-us/about/leadership/frederick-w-smith.html#:~:text=Born in 1944 in Marks,of the Board of Directors.

BTW corporations that big can oust ceos and owners, they get voted out etc etc so not sure where you were going with this but its not accurate.
hes been entrenched at Fedex for decades. He isnt going anywhere. Sorry to tell ya that. That is the facts. Lets see who's right.

Status
Not open for further replies.