News: Snyder has told others: He has dirt on Jerry Jones

Status
Not open for further replies.

phildadon86

Reaction score
NO ONE actually owns a corporation that big, not sure who you are talking about but there no actual owner just a large Board and many EO types ..

but quick google say this guy is the top dog..

https://www.fedex.com/en-us/about/leadership/frederick-w-smith.html#:~:text=Born in 1944 in Marks,of the Board of Directors.

BTW corporations that big can oust ceos and owners, they get voted out etc etc so not sure where you were going with this but its not accurate.
I am going to place a bet against Washington for the rest of the season. I remember when Jerry sued Goodell and the Cowboys couldnt get a holding call in their favour to save their lives lol

Ranched

"We Are Penn State"
Reaction score
When a rat gets cornered it will do everything in it's power tossing everyone in their life under the bus. Snyder is a dirty dog on what was claimed he has done to many women.

HanD

Reaction score
He owns Fedex. He was essentially a ruthless dude well before he ever became a nfl mafia member-owner. He's been that all along whether or not he realizes it. He is getting what he deserves. When owners start talking about outing other owners and THE NFL figure head IE THE DON, only bad things can happen to the guy running his mouth..if ya know what I mean. Dan is treading on thin ice.

since when did he own fedex? fedex founder fred smith bought 5% of the team. i don't think dan has ever been a part of fedex the company

Cmac

Reaction score
Snyder should be focused on getting the dirt off himself and his franchise.

Bobhaze

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Yep

Unfortunately this isn’t good news for Cowboy fans . Washington could actually get a good owner.
Which probably why the other owners gave Snyder such latitude.

I have a cousin who is a huge Filly fan. He hates the Cowboys but loves Jerry. He has said for yrs that Jerry is very popular among e-girls fans because he has only produced 3 playoff wins in nearly 3 decades for their arch rival. My cousin has said to me dozens of times- “I hope Jerry lives to be 100.”

Roadtrip635

Reaction score
If Snyder really does have "dirt" he better be careful about sharing that info or he'll get "Fredo'd" Snyder is definitely a Fredo, just dumb and can't handle his own business

https%3A%2F%2Fbucketeer-e05bbc84-baa3-437e-9518-adb32be77984.s3.amazonaws.com%2Fpublic%2Fimages%2F987d2609-5d64-4f88-acd3-a0c17e303c67_500x215.gif

Bagman

Reaction score
It was Jerry on the grassy knoll in Dallas on Nov. 22,1963. Thats what Snyder has on Jerry.

CowboyinMD

Reaction score
Which probably why the other owners gave Snyder such latitude.

I have a cousin who is a huge Filly fan. He hates the Cowboys but loves Jerry. He has said for yrs that Jerry is very popular among e-girls fans because he has only produced 3 playoff wins in nearly 3 decades for their arch rival. My cousin has said to me dozens of times- “I hope Jerry lives to be 100.”

The problem is that it's not just Jerry -- you've got his son Stephen Jones waiting in the wings after the old man passes. Ain't no way he would sell the Cowboys either.

Dallasfann

Reaction score
People are still surprised when rich billionaires are corrupt and do things your average house hold man doesn't do? These dudes are UN-touchable. A guy like Epstein was the lowest guy on the totem pole when it comes to what these people do. Don't think anyone should be surprised with anything that comes out. I sure as hell won't be.

Status
Not open for further replies.