So am I the only one expecting a win?

dagreat1_87

Reaction score
Seems like many folks expect a loss today for some reason. Just to be clear. I don't think we're a playoff team but I really don't expect the giants to beat us. I

If I've learned anything from this team, they are great at giving false hope. I'm expecting a win and an extra week of false hope.....but man if we do lose, yea I got nothing

thunderpimp91

Reaction score
I think there is a good chance Dallas wins tonight, but I don't know how anyone can expect anything from this team right now. You get embarrassed at home two weeks in a row like the Cowboys have and you almost have to throw the Xs/Os and talent levels out the window. This team either puts full focus on this game and rallies around each other or they dont and it just continues to spiral out of control. There is no game tape to review whats been going on at practice and in the locker room this week, and that is what will decide this one.

Chasing6

Reaction score
Seems like many folks expect a loss today for some reason. Just to be clear. I don't think we're a playoff team but I really don't expect the giants to beat us. I

If I've learned anything from this team, they are great at giving false hope. I'm expecting a win and an extra week of false hope.....but man if we do lose, yea I got nothing
Depends if we give up 200 rushing yards or not.

Singletary is averaging 4.7 yards a carry, so does that equal 6.5 yards against the Cowboys???

Shannon1

Reaction score

Nope !

EPL0c0

The Funcooker
Reaction score

Honestly man, I kinda don't care if they win or lose. I'll watch, I'll be hyped when they do well, and bummed when they suck.

but after the last 29 years, I have no expectations of them being anything more than mediocre.

5Stars

Here comes the Sun...
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan

The Cowboys will win the game, not to worry. However, I am not going to pay Amazon or Youtube to watch any Cowboy games anymore like I did last year. If I get it locally then maybe I'll watch.

CanadianCowboysFan

Lightning Rod
Reaction score

no I always expect a win