So am I the only one expecting a win?

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
Seems like many folks expect a loss today for some reason. Just to be clear. I don't think we're a playoff team but I really don't expect the giants to beat us. I

If I've learned anything from this team, they are great at giving false hope. I'm expecting a win and an extra week of false hope.....but man if we do lose, yea I got nothing
For some reason folks are expecting a loss? Have you been watching the Cowboys play the past couple of weeks? Despite how poorly they’ve played they still should beat the Giants but you can’t expect it. If they can’t stop the run it’s going to end up being another L and this season will be heading down the toilet.

dagreat1_87

Reaction score
I hope Cowboys lose but Dak is like 12-0 against the Giants since 2017. I think Dallas steamrolls the Giants. Cowboys fans can thump their chest for a week.
Daks record is exactly why i think we'll win as well. Just don't see them giving up this early in the season. if they do. think we might have a wade philips situation by mid year

dagreat1_87

Reaction score
For some reason folks are expecting a loss? Have you been watching the Cowboys play the past couple of weeks? Despite how poorly they’ve played they still should beat the Giants but you can’t expect it. If they can’t stop the run it’s going to end up being another L and this season will be heading down the toilet.
oh i've watched them but the giants still have daniel jones and Dak has a pretty good record against them. Not saying we're gonna blow them out but i just don't think its the automatic loss some folks are making it out to be

dagreat1_87

Reaction score
Just like last week, I have no idea what the outcome will be. I hope they come out with fire in their eyes and take it to them.
I think we'll see a pissed off team....because if we don't, Mccarthy should go ahead and just resign

Miller

ARTIST FORMERLY KNOWN AS TEXASFROG
Reaction score
Seems like many folks expect a loss today for some reason. Just to be clear. I don't think we're a playoff team but I really don't expect the giants to beat us. I

If I've learned anything from this team, they are great at giving false hope. I'm expecting a win and an extra week of false hope.....but man if we do lose, yea I got nothing
No I expect a win too. Giants are bad. We trash bad teams. It’s look bad, look good…rinse repeat. If we do lose I see it snowballing

Praxit

Reaction score
..heck, NYG might not even score a point tonight. ..;)..
use-as-required-use-when-required.gif

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
oh i've watched them but the giants still have daniel jones and Dak has a pretty good record against them. Not saying we're gonna blow them out but i just don't think its the automatic loss some folks are making it out to be
However, Daniel Jones is coming off his best game of the season. The game is certainly not an automatic loss for the Cowboys but it’s also not an automatic win because of the success Dak has had against them. Our confidence can’t be real high right now. Like I said the Cowboys should win the game but if they continue to struggle stopping the run, they won’t be able to pin their ears back and come after Jones. The recipe for beating the Giants is making Jones have to beat us. If the Giants road grade us it’s going to be another loss. We also need to have at least some running game tonight. We can’t keep putting the entire game on Dak’s shoulders.

CT Dal Fan

Reaction score
This defense is so bad I don't even think a game like this is a "gimme".

Add in the fact they are on the road on a short week. If this team gets to 2-2 they have a chance to right the ship. But 1-3 with the schedule ahead? Wake me when the draft is close.

MojaveJT

Reaction score
I won’t be surprised either way. A win will mean nothing because the Giants are one of the worst teams in the league. Some will claim that they’ve turned the corner and fixed all the problems only to get manhandled by a playoff contender.

A loss just means this team is as bad as expected. So the outcome tonight doesn’t necessarily mean much good or bad.

malbis030347

Reaction score

If Malik can be kept under control we will win … if not could get ugly… praying Daniel Jones reverts back to form

diamonddelts

Reaction score

Only ignorant fans get false hope from their team beating Little Debbie cupcakes.

Blitzen

Reaction score

The Cowboys are guaranteed a win tonight. The NY Giants cannot beat the Cowboys this evening because they have a trash QB and surrounding roster. They have lost 13 of their last 14 meetings with the Cowboys. This is the type of game that everybody will overreact to. The Cowboys win by 20+ points this evening. 10+ if Trey Lance plays the whole game. Bet it all on the Cowboys-Vegas already knows.

CT Dal Fan

Reaction score
Only ignorant fans get false hope from their team beating Little Debbie cupcakes.
Actually no. If the Cowboys beat the Little Debbie cupcakes it does give hope they can right the ship.

If they lose to the Little Debbie cupcakes, it means they are Little Debbie Cupcakes themselves.

TheCoolFan

Reaction score
This should be one of the easiest wins of the season. These Cowboys may not be good but they are predictable. Struggle against decent non-divisional opponents but always look great against the NFC East. I'm expecting a BIG game from both sides of the ball.

CowboysFaninHouston

CowboysFaninDC
Reaction score

battle of two crappy teams....does it matter. neither is going far this season or if either makes it to playoffs, anywhere in playoffs.