So am I the only one expecting a win?

SlammedZero

Reaction score
Usually I would expect a win, but it feels like this team is spiraling down the drain.

The Giants have been our welcome mat for some time now. They're going to eventually get one on us. Will that be tonight? Time will tell.

JohnsKey19

Reaction score
How did Zimmer last this many years?
He had some really good defensive personnel in Minnesota. Linval Joseph, Griffin, Hunter, Barr, Harrison Smith, Xavier Rhodes were all in or around their prime years under Zimmer. His defense probably began to falter as those guys got older and/or moved on.

bigE79

Reaction score
Seems like many folks expect a loss today for some reason. Just to be clear. I don't think we're a playoff team but I really don't expect the giants to beat us. I

If I've learned anything from this team, they are great at giving false hope. I'm expecting a win and an extra week of false hope.....but man if we do lose, yea I got nothing
Of course we're going to win, these are the types of teams that fit our talent level..bum QB, defense sucks, offense sucks, they're right in our sweet spot.

Chasing6

Reaction score
Seems like many folks expect a loss today for some reason. Just to be clear. I don't think we're a playoff team but I really don't expect the giants to beat us. I

If I've learned anything from this team, they are great at giving false hope. I'm expecting a win and an extra week of false hope.....but man if we do lose, yea I got nothing
I think Jeruh is.

chasecooley5308

Reaction score
So I’m a bad fan apparently because I want a loss. Anything that keeps Jerry and this facade going, I want no part of. I’ll take the giants in a blowout.

Cowboy4ever

Reaction score

None of those previous games has any impact on tonight’s game. We haven’t been able to stop the run. Jones may not even have to attempt a pass tonight. I like I said I am hopeful. We are a much more talented team. But I have also watched the last 2 games so can’t be confident in anyone on this team until they show it.