So am I the only one expecting a win?

bewp7

Reaction score
no i am expecting a win because the giants & daniel jones stink worse then the cowboys

rooting for a loss though!!!!! and if u ask why i am rooting for a loss it is out of hope that a 1-16 season would make jerry wake up and do big time change

The Quest for Six

Reaction score
My expectations are already met for tonight.....and it has nothing to do with the Cowboys..

Bottoms UP!!

87000650398.jpg

Creeper

Reaction score
When you think you are not a playoff team then the best thing for the team is losses. They need an impact player in the worst way and the only way they are going to get one is drafting in the top 10.

TexasBacon

Reaction score
I'm expecting one, but it's a bit nerve-wracking how many times we've beaten them combined with how bad we've looked 7 of the last 8 quarters of football. Almost feels like we're due for an upset. Maybe it's the impending doom that the last two games have manifested. I pray the defense can muster up some stops, but I'm downright terrified of our DTs they are both literally the two worst in the entire league, even behind rotational guys according to PFF. Both are ranked in the 120's. It's awful, and very hard to overcome. I think tonight will be telling. Either McCarthy and the players will show up and fight, or they will have all thrown in the towel for the season and McCarthy's tenure in Dallas. I'm counting on Daniel Jones to bail us out.

rambo2

Reaction score
Seems like many folks expect a loss today for some reason. Just to be clear. I don't think we're a playoff team but I really don't expect the giants to beat us. I

If I've learned anything from this team, they are great at giving false hope. I'm expecting a win and an extra week of false hope.....but man if we do lose, yea I got nothing
They are the favorite. The favorite has lost all 3 Cowboy games. Favorite is due for a win.

Hadenough

Reaction score
Seems like many folks expect a loss today for some reason. Just to be clear. I don't think we're a playoff team but I really don't expect the giants to beat us. I

If I've learned anything from this team, they are great at giving false hope. I'm expecting a win and an extra week of false hope.....but man if we do lose, yea I got nothing
I hope Cowboys lose but Dak is like 12-0 against the Giants since 2017. I think Dallas steamrolls the Giants. Cowboys fans can thump their chest for a week.

dagreat1_87

Reaction score
I think there is a good chance Dallas wins tonight, but I don't know how anyone can expect anything from this team right now. You get embarrassed at home two weeks in a row like the Cowboys have and you almost have to throw the Xs/Os and talent levels out the window. This team either puts full focus on this game and rallies around each other or they dont and it just continues to spiral out of control. There is no game tape to review whats been going on at practice and in the locker room this week, and that is what will decide this one.
Yea i agree that we should have low expectations but i think the problem is that some folks put them so low that when we beat blow out bad teams, they look at it as "we're fixed"...

MonsterD

Quota outta absentia
Reaction score
50/50 flip for me. The Giants are bad but the Cowboys love to play poorly against some bad teams and barely win or just get plain beat by them, i.e. the Cardinals last year. That was the most insane loss ever.

bottleKids

Reaction score
We are best at running up scores against bottom dweller teams and bragging about stats the entire week after...

44-14 Cowboys.

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan

Just like last week, I have no idea what the outcome will be. I hope they come out with fire in their eyes and take it to them.

dagreat1_87

Reaction score
Depends if we give up 200 rushing yards or not.

Singletary is averaging 4.7 yards a carry, so does that equal 6.5 yards against the Cowboys???
it very well could be, but singletary was such a disappointment on his other teams, i expect a regression at some point. However, again i acknowledge how bad our run D is. If he really does light us up, yea it's a wrap

dagreat1_87

Reaction score
Honestly man, I kinda don't care if they win or lose. I'll watch, I'll be hyped when they do well, and bummed when they suck.

but after the last 29 years, I have no expectations of them being anything more than mediocre.
I don't even get bummed when they suck. Last week i expected us to lose, even though i got a little excited when we made it a game, i still wasn't shocked when we still lost.

dagreat1_87

Reaction score
The Cowboys will win the game, not to worry. However, I am not going to pay Amazon or Youtube to watch any Cowboy games anymore like I did last year. If I get it locally then maybe I'll watch.
I have amazon out of necessity for the quick delivery, but yea it's gotten so out of hand with the need to have every streaming service to watch most games

HungryLion

Reaction score

I think the cowboys will win.

I just 1. Am not sure because the run defense is that bad. 2. Don’t care if they do win because a win against a bottom feeder means nothing to me as a fan at this point.

Beating the giants wouldn’t give me any confidence. I need to see them play well (even in a loss) but play well against good teams.

dagreat1_87

Reaction score
no i am expecting a win because the giants & daniel jones stink worse then the cowboys

rooting for a loss though!!!!! and if u ask why i am rooting for a loss it is out of hope that a 1-16 season would make jerry wake up and do big time change
we can only hope that 1-16 puts Jerry in a johnnie walker induced coma because it's gonna be tough to get changes from him