So I bought a Terrell Owens Jersey...Sigh...

BlueStar22

Reaction score
I've bought at least 10 authentic jerseys on ebay in the last year and a half. I actually was on looking for an authentic DeMarcus Ware. I found one but no way I was paying the seller $22 shipping. I came across an authentic, white #81 brand new with the tags with less than an hour on the auction. The price was still at the opening bid of $24.99 so I decided to "watch" the item. I said if it's under $30 bucks with a few minutes to go, I'd jump on it. Well with about 20 minutes to go, someone jumped on it and pushed the bid up to $31. I was like, ok, i'm out but I leave the page up. I come back almost 18 minutes later and hit refresh, and someone had bidded, and now the price was $35. Again, I saw cool, i'm out, $30 was my limit for this guy. Well, as the final seconds ticked off the clock, something took hold of my right hand and made me click, bid, 5,0,.,0,0. I hit refresh and auction over, I won. I have my new authentic jersey for $36+$10 shipping.

Swore I owuld never buy another guy's jersey who wasn't homegrown, like I did with the Keyshawn throwback I bought last year. Especially with Terrell, hopefully, we're not having a jersey burning funeral in Dallas.:eek::

0b_1.JPG

Meat-O-Rama

Vegetarians are so stupid.
Reaction score
While we're talking about jersey's, I'd like some input. My sister got me an old school #72 Ed 'Too Tall' Jones jersey, signed by Ed. My wife thinks it should be framed, my sister and I think it should be worn.

Thoughts?

Concord

Mr. Buckeye
Reaction score
My wife bought me T.O.'s jersey as a surprise Monday night. What a wonderful wife.:D

208671.jpg
...This isn't mine but you get the idea...Mine looks better than this and this is from the Cowboys store.

rojan

Reaction score
My sister bought me an Owens Jersey for Graduation..I told her my 1st choise was Newman than Ware than Owens..I wanted a Thanksgiving trowback but I just got the bad luck blue..Its all good though...I allways get complaiments from randoms when I wear the Owens Jersey...I allso have a Keyshawn Jersey....Last year for my birthday I told my sister I wanted a Jones jersey and she asked me his number so she went on Ebay on got me a Sanders jersey..O well its the thought that counts

BlueStar22

Reaction score
Rack said:
It looks like a knockoff.
i'm sure it's legit and the seller has good feedback. every jersey i've bought on ebay is legit. Now the Ware jersey I mentioned, the seller is in Korea. I'm highly suspicious of that jersey.

Route 66

Reaction score
c0wb0y_m0nkey said:
While we're talking about jersey's, I'd like some input. My sister got me an old school #72 Ed 'Too Tall' Jones jersey, signed by Ed. My wife thinks it should be framed, my sister and I think it should be worn.

Thoughts?

I wouldn't wear it if that signature means anything.

Concord

Mr. Buckeye
Reaction score
c0wb0y_m0nkey said:

Thoughts?

Loved Too Tall!

I wouldn't wear that...I'd Frame it.

JackMagist

The Great Communicator
Reaction score
c0wb0y_m0nkey said:

Thoughts?
If you wear it you will eventually wash it and the signature will be gone. I wouldn't wear it if it were me.

big dog cowboy

THE BIG DOG
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
c0wb0y_m0nkey said:

Thoughts?
I think you are a very lucky man. Don't wear it either.

Jimz31

The Sarcastic One
Reaction score
c0wb0y_m0nkey said:

Thoughts?
If you wear that, you are crazy! Frame that bad boy!

Cochese

Benched
Reaction score
Rack said:
It looks like a knockoff.

Indeed it does. You have to wonder WHY something that retails for $250 or more is going for so rediculously cheap. I would never touch a jersey from ebay.

XXB

Reaction score
If the jersey is made in El Salvador you have 99% that is authentic if is made in Korea you have 60% but if was made somewhere else you bought a fake jersey. maybe you can find a cheap authentic jersey that probably will be deffective but its hard to notice. I bought Bobby Carpenter jersey to get it signed he signed it but the jersey is fake in the pictures looks like is authentic but is not so becareful when you buy on ebay if you want to learn more about authentic jerseysof all sports. game worn etc etc go to www.nextleveltalk.com there you will find who sells authentic jerseys and a lot more. If somone is interested I have A Demarcus Ware size 52 Blue jersey

BlueStar22

Reaction score
big dog cowboy said:
I think you are a very lucky man. Don't wear it either.
I wouldn't wear it either. IF I can ever get my Roy Williams, Terrell Owens, Emmitt Smith or any other that I have signed, i'd be retiring and framing them.

Kilyin

Reaction score
Since we're on the subject..

lonestarjerseyguy is a reputable ebay vendor.

I've bought a couple jerseys from him and they're the real deal (made in El Salvador). You won't be getting any jerseys for 30 bucks from him, but you will pay far less than you would from any retail vendor. His selection has been a little lacking lately though.

silverbear

Semi-Official Loose Cannon
Reaction score
c0wb0y_m0nkey said:

Thoughts?

If it's signed, definitely frame it...