So I bought a Terrell Owens Jersey...Sigh...

Dave_in-NC

Reaction score
c0wb0y_m0nkey said:
While we're talking about jersey's, I'd like some input. My sister got me an old school #72 Ed 'Too Tall' Jones jersey, signed by Ed. My wife thinks it should be framed, my sister and I think it should be worn.

Thoughts?

Man if your going to wear it, before you do Ill buy it. Don't wear that jersey.:eek:

WoodysGirl

U.N.I.T.Y
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Gfunk said:
interesting, cause not only is Portis back this weekend, but I just received my white authentic #26

http://store.Commanders.com/images/products/mediumimages/7009A26AUTH.jpg
:damn:

SkinsandTerps

Commanders Forever
Reaction score
That jersey certainly isnt the real McCoy. Or even a good fake.

051009_bledsoe_vmed.widec.jpg

williams_roy.jpg

There is way too much of that shiny material as opposed to mesh on the front. Who cares about the sides. The front is wrong.

Even on a custom NFL jersey the front is wrong (we all know that game worn is a little different from the NFL's interpretation of authentic...hopefully).

pG01-3042256dt.jpg

MC KAos

Reaction score
hmm, an eagles fan makin fun of a Commanders fan on a cowboys forum? priceless

BLEU3ASY

Reaction score
SkinsandTerps said:

williams_roy.jpg

There is way too much of that shiny material as opposed to mesh on the front. Who cares about the sides. The front is wrong.

Even on a custom NFL jersey the front is wrong (we all know that game worn is a little different from the NFL's interpretation of authentic...hopefully).

pG01-3042256dt.jpg

yeah your right i noticed that awhile ago......the only one that is exactly like what they wear on the feild is the away blue jersey.

FRDRCK

DeWare94
Reaction score
SkinsandTerps said:

williams_roy.jpg

pG01-3042256dt.jpg

some players actually do still wear them like that tho, mostly linemen tho
71949999.jpg

peplaw06

That Guy
Reaction score
Phoenix-Talon said:
You mean the Superman that's now in the Panthom Zone ...with a broken finger nail?!

Don't you worry PT... you'll see him in Philly

SkinsandTerps

Commanders Forever
Reaction score
DeWare94 said:
some players actually do still wear them like that tho, mostly linemen tho
71949999.jpg

That what I posted in the 3rd image. Certainly not the shiny front material on the jersey he posted. The one he posted is not mesh like the one you refer to.

TruBlueCowboy

Reaction score
BlueStar22 said:
I've bought at least 10 authentic jerseys on ebay in the last year and a half. I actually was on looking for an authentic DeMarcus Ware. I found one but no way I was paying the seller $22 shipping. I came across an authentic, white #81 brand new with the tags with less than an hour on the auction. The price was still at the opening bid of $24.99 so I decided to "watch" the item. I said if it's under $30 bucks with a few minutes to go, I'd jump on it. Well with about 20 minutes to go, someone jumped on it and pushed the bid up to $31. I was like, ok, i'm out but I leave the page up. I come back almost 18 minutes later and hit refresh, and someone had bidded, and now the price was $35. Again, I saw cool, i'm out, $30 was my limit for this guy. Well, as the final seconds ticked off the clock, something took hold of my right hand and made me click, bid, 5,0,.,0,0. I hit refresh and auction over, I won. I have my new authentic jersey for $36+$10 shipping.

Swore I owuld never buy another guy's jersey who wasn't homegrown, like I did with the Keyshawn throwback I bought last year. Especially with Terrell, hopefully, we're not having a jersey burning funeral in Dallas.:eek::

0b_1.JPG

I'd pay fifty bucks for an authentic TO jersey. I only buy homegrown players' authentic jerseys, but for that price, I'd give it up for our biggest acquisition since Charles Haley. Only problem is it's Ebay and who knows if it's authentic or not.

BlueStar22

Reaction score
TruBlueCowboy said:
I'd pay fifty bucks for an authentic TO jersey. I only buy homegrown players' authentic jerseys, but for that price, I'd give it up for our biggest acquisition since Charles Haley. Only problem is it's Ebay and who knows if it's authentic or not.
well i've bought tons of jerseys from ebay and haven't been burned yet. hopefully the streak continues.

skinsscalper

Reaction score
TruBlueCowboy said:

In all honesty, even if it's NOT authentic, it's worth the dough. Go into a sports store and price a peice of **** jersey with the iron on numbers and the cheap material and tell me that's a better deal than this guy just got. I stopped looking about two years ago when I saw a price of $65.00 for a total peice of crap jersey. It's been ebay ever since and I haven't regretted a single one.

SS

FRDRCK

DeWare94
Reaction score
thanks for the great idea bluestar

i just got one for $36.00
http://img98.*************/img98/5100/351vo7.jpg http://img98.*************/img98/4523/271hh0.jpg