So many bad calls but Dec 10th they come to our house

Status
Not open for further replies.

GORICO

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
dear fellow Zoners---- So many bad calls against us in Sheagle-land....Hurts only 207 passing...AJ brown 7 catches 60 something yards...first game in

7 games he has not had 125 or more.....some good stuff....OK we lost....28-23...but now you come to our house on Dec 10th...you dont get those paid off

calls Sheagles...i realize many are looking for all that is wrong with Cowboys.....not me....Sheagles get bye then play Miami, SF, and Buffalo...

we play Giants, Commanders. Panthers , Seahawks....then Sheagles again...they needed all them bad calls of "inches" cause they still wear skirts and are

Sheagles....oh how the tide will change....please include any thoughts you may have...do i have rose colored glasses on...or silver and blue...????

sincerely
your friend
GORICO

GORICO

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
i do realize there is a 24 hour rule....of mourning or rejoicing.....i thought i would be iconsolable...NOPE...when refs decide outcome of game

by real bad calls.....shame on them.....and realize season only 1/2 or for us not quite half way over.....that DPI on our db was incredulous

if ball is clearly uncatchable you cant call DPI....Scoon...steal a TD from us????.....attempt to say LT did not call himself eligible when both he and Dak

did????...Refs steal games.....very sad

mmohican29

Reaction score
dear fellow Zoners---- So many bad calls against us in Sheagle-land....Hurts only 207 passing...AJ brown 7 catches 60 something yards...first game in

7 games he has not had 125 or more.....some good stuff....OK we lost....28-23...but now you come to our house on Dec 10th...you dont get those paid off

calls Sheagles...i realize many are looking for all that is wrong with Cowboys.....not me....Sheagles get bye then play Miami, SF, and Buffalo...

we play Giants, Commanders. Panthers , Seahawks....then Sheagles again...they needed all them bad calls of "inches" cause they still wear skirts and are

Sheagles....oh how the tide will change....please include any thoughts you may have...do i have rose colored glasses on...or silver and blue...????

sincerely
your friend
GORICO
And they'll still get the calls. You understand that right?

The fact Dallas got screwed will only double down the NFL officiating crew.

"It's a "Dallas problem", not ours."

Been like this since about 2007. Nothing surprises me in our games. Nothing. It's a free for all for opponents. It really is.

GORICO

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
And they'll still get the calls. You understand that right?

The fact Dallas got screwed will only double down the NFL officiating crew.

"It's a "Dallas problem", not ours."

Been like this since about 2007. Nothing surprises me in our games. Nothing. It's a free for all for opponents. It really is.
when refs decide games....its just bad all the way around for eveyrone

CowboysFanSince88

Reaction score

sincerely
your friend
GORICO
That game wont mean anything, eagles will be 3 games up by that time

GORICO

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Who cares about Dec 10th…that win will mean nothing….Corky and Duk blew any chance at the Division yesterday.
mr or miss Mannix---- my goal is not to win division...but they may still occur?.....we showed with several real bad ref calls that determined game we stood toe

to toe with supposed best team in league at their house.....when they come to AT&T ...we got our own refs we pay off...but wait...uh no that does not really happen

the refs are the most fair minded people on the planet????....excuse my outburst??

GORICO

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Dak will play well in that game since it means nothing lol
you are all way too hard on Dak....Ok he is not Mahommes or a few others...but in top 10-12 easy....you got anyone better???...maybe the guy on practice squad

but he needs a lot of training??....Dak is not reason we lost yesterday it was the refs....plain and simple

GORICO

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Can we ban this jinx
awww mr Hennessy---so my offer for best friends is a NO GO ???...Ok i get it....you saw with your own eyes how we got game stolen from us by refs...and you

want to ban me???....a bit harsh aint it???....so i am the reason the ref called DPI on our db when ball was clearly by 5 yards beyond catchable?....or i am the

reason scoon got ripped off for TD??.....or i am the reason the LT although both him and Dak called eligible....ref said...Nope....OK...i did not know i possessed

those kind of powers...so if i am banned the Cowboys will run table last 9 games????.....if that is the case...do it....i would rather be banned and Cowboys run

table then stay here and get ripped off??

Hennessy_King

Reaction score
awww mr Hennessy---so my offer for best friends is a NO GO ???...Ok i get it....you saw with your own eyes how we got game stolen from us by refs...and you

want to ban me???....a bit harsh aint it???....so i am the reason the ref called DPI on our db when ball was clearly by 5 yards beyond catchable?....or i am the

reason scoon got ripped off for TD??.....or i am the reason the LT although both him and Dak called eligible....ref said...Nope....OK...i did not know i possessed

those kind of powers...so if i am banned the Cowboys will run table last 9 games????.....if that is the case...do it....i would rather be banned and Cowboys run

table then stay here and get ripped off??
Blaming the refs is weak. We had a chance to win and choked.

Cowfan75

Reaction score

sincerely
your friend
GORICO
LOOKING for all that is wrong? We can't beat good teams. That is what is wrong. It's not like we're being nitpicky.

GORICO

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
That game wont mean anything, eagles will be 3 games up by that time
i am hoping the Chiefs and Bills and SF...have something else to say about that with Sheagles?...we play Giants without their starting QB our for season...and Commanders and Panthers and Seahawks before we see Sheagles again...hoping we lot closer than 3 back?...but we do have a rough stretch in december
i still like our chances to get into the dance....maybe not win division but wild card?....Tampa Bay last team to win SB as wild card....yes they had Tom Slick
but i still like Dak...its not impossible?

GORICO

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
mr Hennessy----yes it may appear "weak" as you say...only cause that is NFL mantra'...remember the playoff game saints and rams... 2019 and...remember

the saints receiver who got mauled like before ball got to him?....and not one ref through the flag?....we all saw it...one of the worst no calls of all time....tied 20-20

would have put ball like 5 yd line 1st goal to go with 1:40 remaining....come on....and to blame ref is weak???...OK...cant say i agree?

Hennessy_King

Reaction score
mr Hennessy----yes it may appear "weak" as you say...only cause that is NFL mantra'...remember the playoff game saints and rams... 2019 and...remember

the saints receiver who got mauled like before ball got to him?....and not one ref through the flag?....we all saw it...one of the worst no calls of all time....tied 20-20

would have put ball like 5 yd line 1st goal to go with 1:40 remaining....come on....and to blame ref is weak???...OK...cant say i agree?
Did we have the ball 1st & goal from the 6 with 27 seconds left to win the game? yes or no?

We got there with 56 yards of penalties.

GORICO

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
mr Hennessy---- i will agree we did have some "choke" factor in game...but from my view not near as blatant as bad ref calls...Dak stepping out of bounds but

that was his repaired ankle so taking it a bit wider and ( choking one could say ) i can give him a pass...but he did take responsibility that he should have cut

it sharper...or.....we went for it on 4th and what 6 i think and if we kick FG we would have had a chance to kick another FG but its those lame analytics that say

you probably wont get ball back with enough time?....and i did not think we were going too but we did....so i can see that....but most of time you would not have

but making bad calls that are obvious are much easier not to do than that?....but i can see a choke factor

GORICO

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Did we have the ball 1st & goal from the 6 with 27 seconds left to win the game? yes or no?

We got there with 56 yards of penalties.
mr Hennessy---but correct me if i am wrong...but is that not where we got ripped off by refs on RT calling himself eligible both the tackle and Dak to the refs/....and they said ...no one called him eligible and we went backward?

Status
Not open for further replies.