So many bad calls but Dec 10th they come to our house

Status
Not open for further replies.

GORICO

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Did we have the ball 1st & goal from the 6 with 27 seconds left to win the game? yes or no?

We got there with 56 yards of penalties.
mr Hennessy---or if we had Dez and not Ceedee...when he caught ball...Dez would have muscled his way past those chumps

GORICO

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Did we have the ball 1st & goal from the 6 with 27 seconds left to win the game? yes or no?

We got there with 56 yards of penalties.
i believe we will play better as season goes...i know if have had our hearts ripped out too many times past few years....when i was a kid Staubach was QB and

we were never out of a game it seemed no matter what the score....but they did not have the atheletes they do now....i still thank Dak is a winner....even if things

not gone good yet....and this i will say....i do not remember real bad obvious calls made near as frequent as they are now....we had better refs years back...they

need in my opinion make refs year round job with pay and they train them better off season like NBA

Brax

Reaction score
mr Hennessy---but correct me if i am wrong...but is that not where we got ripped off by refs on RT calling himself eligible both the tackle and Dak to the refs/....and they said ...no one called him eligible and we went backward?
He didn’t report simple as that not the refs fault the players fault or bad coaching

Hennessy_King

Reaction score
mr Hennessy---but correct me if i am wrong...but is that not where we got ripped off by refs on RT calling himself eligible both the tackle and Dak to the refs/....and they said ...no one called him eligible and we went backward?
The rule states the player has to claim himself eligible. Not the qb not the coach. Him personally. Just comes down to bad coaching and dumb players same thing every year for the last 25 years. Finding new ways to lose big games

TwentyOne

Reaction score
dear fellow Zoners---- So many bad calls against us in Sheagle-land....Hurts only 207 passing...AJ brown 7 catches 60 something yards...first game in

7 games he has not had 125 or more.....some good stuff....OK we lost....28-23...but now you come to our house on Dec 10th...you dont get those paid off

calls Sheagles...i realize many are looking for all that is wrong with Cowboys.....not me....Sheagles get bye then play Miami, SF, and Buffalo...

we play Giants, Commanders. Panthers , Seahawks....then Sheagles again...they needed all them bad calls of "inches" cause they still wear skirts and are

Sheagles....oh how the tide will change....please include any thoughts you may have...do i have rose colored glasses on...or silver and blue...????

sincerely
your friend
GORICO

So you say we lost because of calls in favour of the eagles and we will win because in dallas calls will be in our favour ?

Ergo the essence of your post is: we are not a good team that is able to beat teams by ourselfs. We are completely dependend on the refs/others.

Well now i feel much better. Thank you!

RonnieT24

Reaction score
We don't get favorable calls at home either so that part won't matter. What WILL matter is our crowd.. players sleeping in their own beds and the entire team absolutely pissed about the last meeting.

DandyDon1722

It's been a good 'un, ain't it?
Reaction score
when refs decide games....its just bad all the way around for eveyrone
when refs decide games....its just bad all the way around for eveyrone
The refs didn’t miss a wide open Cooks ten yards in front of Dak on the Schoomaker play to win the game.

As a former college coach would always tell us…Nobody cares…play better.

RonnieT24

Reaction score
The refs didn’t miss a wide open Cooks ten yards in front of Dak on the Schoomaker play to win the game.

As a former college coach would always tell us…Nobody cares…play better.
You can't outplay the refs no matter how good you are. And if the teams are close, the refs don't even have to do a ton to tip the scales one way or the other.

Hennessy_King

Reaction score
We don't get favorable calls at home either so that part won't matter. What WILL matter is our crowd.. players sleeping in their own beds and the entire team absolutely pissed about the last meeting.
The dallas crowd so trash at home lol

CowboysLakerBamaFan

Reaction score
The Cowboys benefited more from the Refs than the Eagles Sunday.

I know everyone just wants 5 to 10x more penalties against our opponents always....but you just can't call 500 yards worth of penalties on a team....even that's what is wanted on this site.

So short of that...Dallas was given 40% more first downs due to penalty than the Eagles were. Cowboys aided MORE by the refs than Philly. More yards deducted from Philly too.

FVSTONE

Reaction score
dear fellow Zoners---- So many bad calls against us in Sheagle-land....Hurts only 207 passing...AJ brown 7 catches 60 something yards...first game in

7 games he has not had 125 or more.....some good stuff....OK we lost....28-23...but now you come to our house on Dec 10th...you dont get those paid off

calls Sheagles...i realize many are looking for all that is wrong with Cowboys.....not me....Sheagles get bye then play Miami, SF, and Buffalo...

we play Giants, Commanders. Panthers , Seahawks....then Sheagles again...they needed all them bad calls of "inches" cause they still wear skirts and are

Sheagles....oh how the tide will change....please include any thoughts you may have...do i have rose colored glasses on...or silver and blue...????

sincerely
your friend
GORICO
I have to admit there were several questionable calls in this game, but they were being called on BOTH SIDES! On the Cowboys last hurrah drive the hit that was called on Prescot was pretty questionable. The Cowboys lost this game because of missed opportunities, they didn't take advantage of GREAT field possession when they had it and it cost them the game. whereas the Eagles capitalized on their field possession and won the game. When you're going up against an elite team and you come away with nothing or field goals in the red zone don't expect to win the game.

diamonddelts

Reaction score
Same ol, same ol. The Dallas Tilapia can't beat any team above .500. So they go down low to feed.

RonnieT24

Reaction score
The dallas crowd so trash at home lol
Not in meaningful games. Yes they used to sit on their hands a few years back but more and more I am seeing the fans getting loud as hell at home and trying to rally the troops..

Creeper

Reaction score
If you think the refs will be better just because they are in Dallas then you haven't been paying attention.

Hennessy_King

Reaction score
Not in meaningful games. Yes they used to sit on their hands a few years back but more and more I am seeing the fans getting loud as hell at home and trying to rally the troops..
They still dont kno when to be loud and when to be quiet.

GORICO

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
The rule states the player has to claim himself eligible. Not the qb not the coach. Him personally. Just comes down to bad coaching and dumb players same thing every year for the last 25 years. Finding new ways to lose big games
Chuba or the LT did you not see on sideline after the debacle...making a big deal he did??....I reserve the right

to not blindly believe the refs considering so many other wacky calls...but i do understand we have some issues

ourselves

Status
Not open for further replies.