So many bad calls but Dec 10th they come to our house

Status
Not open for further replies.

GORICO

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Not in meaningful games. Yes they used to sit on their hands a few years back but more and more I am seeing the fans getting loud as hell at home and trying to rally the troops..
Ronnie---for us i think in our losses its a mixture of many issues...such as lack of preparation...offensive scheme

yes times of choking...but its not that Dak chokes at all times....not at all....and some very serious bad calls

from refs...i understand the NFL mantra....to blame the refs is weak or whatever but they can be a huge

component

GORICO

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
So you say we lost because of calls in favour of the eagles and we will win because in dallas calls will be in our favour ?

Ergo the essence of your post is: we are not a good team that is able to beat teams by ourselfs. We are completely dependend on the refs/others.

Well now i feel much better. Thank you!
TwentyOne---- i am glad you feel better and your reasoning was NOT wrong...but calls of refs at very

serious times on field can radically change the game.....my thought was in Dallas there would be more fair

officiating....but it is true Cowboys do need help....we are not the team we watched first 3 games and i hope

we do better because i am a fan=fanatic and i would paint my face silver and blue with cowboys star if i was

going to a cowboy game at AT$T which i have never been to a game....total HOMER

GORICO

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
The refs didn’t miss a wide open Cooks ten yards in front of Dak on the Schoomaker play to win the game.

As a former college coach would always tell us…Nobody cares…play better.
Dandy--- your reasoning is NOT totally wrong either...so many times in so many years past 50 years i have seen

cowboys play serious "clutch" football when lights brightest....but the scoon catch was a TD in my view

because of the "catch rule"...its not a catch until after you receive it you make some football move and

he did right over the goal line...so to lose only 28-23...with several gut ripping bad calls....i am proud of

Cowboys....please google NFL officiating the last decade....it is so much worse overall...refs are big part

of game....why cannot a ref calling foul be questioned as it did for one year 2019?....to me makes no sense

if the camera shows exactly what really occured it would be better for whole game??????

GORICO

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
I have to admit there were several questionable calls in this game, but they were being called on BOTH SIDES! On the Cowboys last hurrah drive the hit that was called on Prescot was pretty questionable. The Cowboys lost this game because of missed opportunities, they didn't take advantage of GREAT field possession when they had it and it cost them the game. whereas the Eagles capitalized on their field possession and won the game. When you're going up against an elite team and you come away with nothing or field goals in the red zone don't expect to win the game.
i can agree with you to a large point....having 1st and goal at the 5 is pretty sweet...and we keep going backward

but the LT was animating on sideline he did check in with ref and it was acknowledged....so to put it all on team

for choking if ref made very bad call in serious time to me is not reasonable...we know just the bounce of the ball

or a lucky play can change momentum...i will say leading at halftime and only scoring 6 in second half deserves

a loss....there are just many factors involved.....i am proud of Cowboys to play supposed best team in enemy

territory and get several bad calls...my opinion ours were worse then theirs...and only lose 28-23...we are not

done with a fork in us yet

shabazz

Reaction score
99% of the posts in this guys thread is him.

Jeebus
I think everybody already voiced their opinions in AC’s 15 page penalty thread.lol

Heres my useless thought…..If the penalties are a result of undisciplined players and coaches, how did the Raiders lead the league in penalties 6 out of 10 years with 4 different head coaches and 4 generations of new players……I just want to hear one plausible explanation .

Of course my thought is the legacy of Al Davis and his fractured relationship with the NFL…..or of course , pure coincidence.

Status
Not open for further replies.