Solari at Jordan Morgan pro day

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
Jordan Morgan has short arms (32") for an O-Tackle and tends to stand up tall too much, rendering him off balanced. Maybe in the late 2nd, but definitely not 1st round.

cnuball21

Reaction score
I like Morgan just not really at 24 and maybe not at LT. Short arms makes him an outlier…and I don’t like drafting outliers early if we’re trying to make him stay at LT.

Carson

Reaction score
I like Morgan just not really at 24 and maybe not at LT. Short arms makes him an outlier…and I don’t like drafting outliers early if we’re trying to make him stay at LT.
I am reading reports he could slide into LG

But being at Guyton and now Morgan’s pro day, that means Tackle will be the first pick

morasp

Reaction score
Tyler says hi.
Not sure if you mean he may be Tyron's replacement this season or we could find his equivalent this year in the draft. I agree with the first and hope the latter is true if need be. Fisher, Mims, and Guyton could all be candidates. But if you gave me a choice between Tryon in his prime and Tyler it would be Tyron all day.

Last edited:

baltcowboy

Reaction score
Not sure if you mean he may be Tyron's replacement this season or we could find his equivalent this year in the draft. I agree with the first and hope the latter is true if need be. Fisher, Mims, and Guyton could all be candidates. But if you gave me a choice between Tryon in his prime and Tyler it would be Tyron all day.
Tyron in his prime is long gone. I would bet on a 23 year old Tyler over a 34 year old Tyron at LT no matter what any YouTuber says.

morasp

Reaction score
Tyron in his prime is long gone. I would bet on a 23 year old Tyler over a 34 year old Tyron at LT no matter what any YouTuber says.
Again not sure what you're trying to say. Of course, Tryon has been long gone for a long time, that's why he needs to be replaced that replacement could end up being Tyler.

baltcowboy

Reaction score
Again not sure what you're trying to say. Of course, Tryon has been long gone for a long time, that's why he needs to be replaced that replacement could end up being Tyler.
I think we will be ok at left tackle next season. That is my point.

Landryhat73

Reaction score
Realistically one draft pick on the line if it hit will be fine. Guyton, Fautanu, Mims maybe Morgan at Lt or Barton, JPJ at center.

cnuball21

Reaction score
I am reading reports he could slide into LG

But being at Guyton and now Morgan’s pro day, that means Tackle will be the first pick
I’d prefer leaving Tyler at LG bc I think that’s his best position but if BPA at 24 or 56 is a LG and we have to kick him outside probably our best option instead of over reaching on an OT.

Aven8

Reaction score
Why are they sending the Grandpa out to scout them when he could be retired or gone after next season?……

Carson

Reaction score
Why are they sending the Grandpa out to scout them when he could be retired or gone after next season?……
Just like this defense is covered in Quinn’s strench of guys like Fehoko, Williams, Nashon and Eric Scott

Aven8

Reaction score
Just like this defense is covered in Quinn’s strench of guys like Fehoko, Williams, Nashon and Eric Scott
Maddening. Private workout with Sam only to not play the kid for the past couple of years!

morasp

Reaction score
Maddening. Private workout with Sam only to not play the kid for the past couple of years!
The one that get's me is when they reached for Kelvin Joseph and could have had Nick Bolton.

bleachedwheat

Reaction score
The short arms don't bother me. He has the technique and recovery abilities to overcome that. Besides Alt, Fuaga and Latham I think he will end up having the best career out of all the other tackles in this draft.