Solari at Jordan Morgan pro day

reddyuta

Reaction score
Very unlikely that this team is going to draft anyone in round 1 better equipped to play LT rather than Smith. I think Barton is a guy that this team is going to really like.
YEP.i would prefer the best Center in the draft ,either JPJ or Barton

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
I like Jones as well…on the right side of the OL (could be an even better G). But, what about LT?
Christian Jones playing LT would be no problem. LT is the position he played his first 2 years at Texas before they switched him to RT. He would be perfect to pick up in the 3rd round since he would be available at that time and he has 2 years of experience playing at LT and 2 more at RT. Best of both worlds. I'm a lifelong Texas supporter, and over the recent years of watching Christian Jones, he reminded me of Tyron Smith in size and how he plays.

Beaker42

Reaction score
Christian Jones playing LT would be no problem. LT is the position he played his first 2 years at Texas before they switched him to RT. He would be perfect to pick up in the 3rd round since he would be available at that time and he has 2 years of experience playing at LT and 2 more at RT. Best of both worlds. I'm a lifelong Texas supporter, and over the recent years of watching Christian Jones, he reminded me of Tyron Smith in size and how he plays.
We need to draft a RT - LT is in good hands with either Richards or Smith and I’m more than a tad concerned about Steele. That extension while injured was an ignorant, moronic move.

gimmesix

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life
Reaction score
This is 2024 not the days of Larry Allen
Tyler knows he can play and be paid LT money and we will have to pay him next season or he will leave for LT money
Just move him to LT and draft C and OG to build the OL
Tyler is under contract through 2025 and then we also have a fifth-year option we can use, so we've got him for three more years.

gimmesix

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life
Reaction score
Very unlikely that this team is going to draft anyone in round 1 better equipped to play LT rather than Smith. I think Barton is a guy that this team is going to really like.
They do like players who showed they could be tackles but can play other positions. Position flex, baby.