Solari at Jordan Morgan pro day

JeffInDC

Reaction score
Jordan Morgan has short arms (32") for an O-Tackle and tends to stand up tall too much, rendering him off balanced. Maybe in the late 2nd, but definitely not 1st round.
His arms measured right under 33” (32 7/8”). Bernhard Raimann has the same arm length and was PFF’s 8th ranked T (out of 81). Morgan has the talent to play LT in the NFL. In fact, he’s more Pro ready than Guyton or Mims Day 1. Period.

Carson

Reaction score
His arms measured right under 33” (32 7/8”). Bernhard Raimann has the same arm length and was PFF’s 8th ranked T (out of 81). Morgan has the talent to play LT in the NFL. In fact, he’s more Pro ready than Guyton or Mims Day 1. Period.
Thank you! Avoid Mims and Guyton

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
We don't need to draft an OT in the 1st or 2nd round. There will be very good ones available in the 3rd round. Period.

visionary

Reaction score
Jordan Morgan has short arms (32") for an O-Tackle and tends to stand up tall too much, rendering him off balanced. Maybe in the late 2nd, but definitely not 1st round.
Itll be fun to see you come in here and tell us how great a pick he is when we take him in rd 1

:laugh:

visionary

Reaction score
I’d prefer leaving Tyler at LG bc I think that’s his best position but if BPA at 24 or 56 is a LG and we have to kick him outside probably our best option instead of over reaching on an OT.
This is 2024 not the days of Larry Allen
Tyler knows he can play and be paid LT money and we will have to pay him next season or he will leave for LT money
Just move him to LT and draft C and OG to build the OL

cnuball21

Reaction score
This is 2024 not the days of Larry Allen
Tyler knows he can play and be paid LT money and we will have to pay him next season or he will leave for LT money
Just move him to LT and draft C and OG to build the OL
I don’t really care what year it is that doesn’t change the fact I think Tyler’s best position is LG.

Reactions: JPM

Verdammung

Reaction score
I'm out on this guy. I'd feel better if he was moved inside to guard, but either way I wouldn't bet on him at the pick you'd have to make him at.

visionary

Reaction score
I don’t really care what year it is that doesn’t change the fact I think Tyler’s best position is LG.
Tyler doesnt care what you think either. He will want LT money or will leave. It would be stupid to pay an OG LT money

cnuball21

Reaction score
Tyler doesnt care what you think either. He will want LT money or will leave. It would be stupid to pay an OG LT money
Well yea…he probably wants QB money too but that doesnt change what his best
position is.

visionary

Reaction score
Well yea…he probably wants QB money too but that doesnt change what his best
position is.
It also doesnt change the fact that someone will give him LT money because he has shown he can so it so now we need a LT

Better to play him there and draft C to build our OL

cnuball21

Reaction score
It also doesnt change the fact that someone will give him LT money because he has shown he can so it so now we need a LT

Better to play him there and draft C to build our OL
Gs are getting paid a ton now too…probably smaller difference than you think.

He was also bad at LT as a rookie, albeit he was a rookie, and was an all Pro at LG. The difference on tape right now heavily favors him at G.

Malhavoc

Reaction score
Very unlikely that this team is going to draft anyone in round 1 better equipped to play LT rather than Smith. I think Barton is a guy that this team is going to really like.

cnuball21

Reaction score
Very unlikely that this team is going to draft anyone in round 1 better equipped to play LT rather than Smith. I think Barton is a guy that this team is going to really like.
I’m a Barton fan. OC1 for me.