Some Dallas fans are delusional about Dak

coult44

Reaction score
Patric Mahomes and Tom Brady are about the only two guys who you can say have been successful in the last several years. Everyone else is a failure I guess.

LovinItAll

Reaction score
2-5 playoff record. Bring it back.
Not winning the SB or making the conference championship doesn’t make the season a failure. That’s not how any sport with more than two participants works. It’s not a zero sum game/sport. If that’s all that matters to you, don’t bother posting about the NFL until your team - which is obviously not the Cowboys - is suiting up for the SB, but even then, they are failures unless they win the SB using your logic.

Buzzbait

Reaction score
Hes guilty of not doing enough to win period, as with every loss we take.

He played very well and kept us in an unmanageable game until Brooks slipped. He did that without much of a running compliment either. I put that on our coaches as well as a tough Saints defense. I believe Rico would've made some actual progress had we fed him. The rotation is infantile.

After the Brooks pic Dak was done. He had to force it and take chances he wouldn't have otherwise. There was no game manager to it. It was be Mahomes or lose. He's not Mahomes.
CWR I totally agree about our RB rotation. TOTALLY!!

Reactions: CWR

diamonddelts

Reaction score
Not winning the SB or making the conference championship doesn’t make the season a failure. That’s not how any sport with more than two participants works. It’s not a zero sum game/sport. If that’s all that matters to you, don’t bother posting about the NFL until your team - which is obviously not the Cowboys - is suiting up for the SB, but even then, they are failures unless they win the SB using your logic.
You love participation trophies and that's okay.

noshame

I'm not dead yet......
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan

Some Dallas fans are delusional about Dak​

Congratulations realizing you have a problem is the first step.

CWR

Reaction score
CWR I totally agree about our RB rotation. TOTALLY!!
At times, at least earlier on both Zeke and Rico have looked to have a little pop to them. Then right as they get cooking here comes the substitution. I'd love to see someone gets the lions share. If they fail, try the next man.

Lodeus

Reaction score
He sucks in the playoffs. There's nothing delusional about that.

You can't credit Dak for successful regular seasons and then blame the team for his 2-5 playoff record as the QB. This is a team full of underachievers and our $240 million QB tops that list for me.

LovinItAll

Reaction score
Why do Dak fans insist on crediting Dak with wins he was in street clothes for?

Only 1 of the past 3 seasons was Dak dressed for 12 wins.

Next.

Dak started all but 5 games (I think) out of over 50 games in the past 3 seasons.

Besides, I wasn’t crediting Dak with any wins or losses. It takes a team to win in the NFL, not one person.

And if you don’t like Dak, I hate it for you, because he’s not going anywhere for 5 years. If you don’t like it, find another team.

ClintDagger

Reaction score
When you get paid like Dak did the understanding is that you can do alot more with a little less around you. But Dak is doing alot less with a little less around him. Proving that he has to have elite players all around him to succeed.

Now the problem is that the FO thought Dak could do this when it was obvious to the laymen that he could not.