Some Dallas fans are delusional about Dak

Nav22

Reaction score
if Hurts had the teams Dak had for many years, he'd have demolished all of Dak's stats.
Heck, Gardner Mishew probably could have equaled them.
Hurts has an incredible supporting cast in Philly. One of the very best in the NFL.

Typical know-nothing Anti-Dakker.

Confused as always. Completely unknowledgable about the NFL.
:lmao2: :lmao2: :lmao2:

khiladi

Reaction score
Guys are pretending that Dak wasn’t here for 8 seasons and the guys they compare him too that got extensions recently still technically are still in their rookie contracts..

khiladi

Reaction score
Hurts has an incredible supporting cast in Philly. One of the very best in the NFL.

Typical know-nothing Anti-Dakker.

Confused as always.
Their passing secondary was 31st in the league and they were the absolute worst pass defense on third down last year. Way worse that Dallas defense, which was still top 5 in TOs and if I remember correctly scoring

Their coaching staff coordinators were babies and had zero coaching experience..

Nav22

Reaction score
Their passing secondary was 31st in the league and they were the absolute worst pass defense on third down last year. Way worse that Dallas defense, which was still top 5 in TOs and if I remember correctly scoring

Their coaching staff coordinators were babies and had zero coaching experience..
Excuses are adorable.

Now tell me about the OFFENSIVE supporting cast that Jalen Hurts saw the field with.

Must've been pretty bad for Hurts to have had such a mediocre 2023 season individually, right???

*Crickets*

TheSport78

The Excellence of Execution
Reaction score
No you mean we wasted a RB, Lamb as the #2 WR and multiple OL with the top ranked TO defense for the Jason Garrett experiment at QB and now that those days are gone, we got to act like it’s the rest of the teams fault for Dak still not being able to throw against zone..
I didn’t say it was the rest of the team’s fault and not Dak. They’re all to blame.

khiladi

Reaction score
Excuses are adorable.

Now tell me about the OFFENSIVE supporting cast that Jalen Hurts saw the field with.

Must've been pretty bad for Hurts to have had such a mediocre 2023 season individually, right???

*Crickets*
you really don’t know how to stick to a point do you?

Brian Johnson was their OC. He had zero experience. Two years prior when they had Shane Steichen, they were 23rd in attempts and 9th in yards. And Hurts was in his third year and made the SB. And he was the Eagles best player in the SB. So his point about stats is more than valid, as Dak in year 3 with all that talent was basically the Quincy Carter of football. But Hurts sucks when more than Dak, because Checkdown Charlie doesn’t force the ball as much as Hurts.

So tell me who was on the Cowboys in 2019, 2021 and 2022, leaving aside 2020 since your boy was “injured” and still sucking it up?

khiladi

Reaction score
I didn’t say it was the rest of the team’s fault and not Dak. They’re all to blame.
It wasn’t their fault. The defense held and Dak couldn’t get the ball to his open WRs and was turning the ball over in their own territory against the 49ers.

Lack of personnel is not an excuse for Dak. It’s not even now as Dak is the person directly to blame for not taking a more than adequate roster farther in the playoffs.

Nav22

Reaction score
you really don’t know how to stick to a point do you?

Brian Johnson was their OC. He had zero experience. Two years prior when they had Shane Steichen, they were 23rd in attempts and 9th in yards. And Hurts was in his third year and made the SB. And he was the Eagles best player in the SB. So his point about stats is more than valid, as Dak in year 3 with all that talent was basically the Quincy Carter of football. But Hurts sucks when more than Dak, because Checkdown Charlie doesn’t force the ball as much as Hurts.

So tell me who was on the Cowboys in 2019, 2021 and 2022, leaving aside 2020 since your boy was “injured” and still sucking it up?
Hahahahahaha blaming the OC as if that cancels out the sickest WR duo and OL in the league? You're a know-nothing casual fan.

Kellen Moore was Dak's OC. Everyone says Moore was trash. Dak put up big numbers anyways and the offense was at or near the top of the league.

Now Hurts has Moore... and hasn't looked half as good as Dak did under Moore, despite a sick supporting cast that now has Saquon Barkley too.

Oops! You tried.
:lmao2: :lmao2::lmao2:

khiladi

Reaction score
Hahahahahaha blaming the OC as if that cancels out the sickest WR duo and OL in the league? You're a know-nothing casual fan.

Kellen Moore was Dak's OC. Everyone says Moore was trash. Dak put up big numbers anyways and the offense was at or near the top of the league.

Now Hurts has Moore... and hasn't looked half as good as Dak did under Moore, despite a sick supporting cast that now has Saquon Barkley too.

Oops! You tried.
:lmao2: :lmao2::lmao2:
1. Hurts went to the SB and went toe to toe with Mahomes in his third year. With a good OC, statistically he was right up there. He’s already way more accomplished than Dak. Dak in year 3 was the Quincy Carter of football. Those are simply the facts.

Does that mean in defending Hurts? Dude is just as mediocre as Dak, but statistically he’s shown he can put up number like Dak and get farther. The guy you were responding to also said Gardnew Minshew could put up the same numbers in the offense and personal Dak was in. Clearly you have a hard time comprehending point.

2. I never said Moore was trash OC and Moore has been here with Dak ever since Dak started. The Eagles played 2 games with Moore and they are FIFTH in the league in scoring and if Saquon didn’t drop the wide open pass on what would have been the game winner, they’d be sitting at 2-0 and probably number 3 in scoring with Moore. So I don’t think you are proving any point buddy.

3. None of what you said cancels the wide receiver duo of Amari and Lamb either buddy, meaning you ignored the point.

To slow it down for you, wouldn’t pay for Hurts, Minshew or Dak and a majority of the eagles fans right now with Hurts are where the Cowboys fans that actually known QB play were with Dak years ago. Hurts is a mistake prone QB that makes dumb decisions.

Nav22

Reaction score
1. Hurts went to the SB and went toe to toe with Mahomes in his third year. With a good OC, statistically he was right up there. He’s already way more accomplished than Dak. Dak in year 3 was the Quincy Carter of football. Those are simply the facts.

Does that mean in defending Hurts? Dude is just as mediocre as Dak, but statistically he’s shown he can put up number like Dak and get farther. The guy you were responding to also said Gardnew Minshew could put up the same numbers in the offense and personal Dak was in. Clearly you have a hard time comprehending point.

2. I never said Moore was trash OC and Moore has been here with Dak ever since Dak started. The Eagles played 2 games with Moore and they are FIFTH in the league in scoring and if Saquon didn’t drop the wide open pass on what would have been the game winner, they’d be sitting at 2-0 and probably number 3 in scoring with Moore. So I don’t think you are proving any point buddy.

3. None of what you said cancels the wide receiver duo of Amari and Lamb either buddy, meaning you ignored the point.

To slow it down for you, wouldn’t pay for Hurts, Minshew or Dak and a majority of the eagles fans right now with Hurts are where the Cowboys fans that actually known QB play were with Dak years ago. Hurts is a mistake prone QB that makes dumb decisions.
Hurts was better than Dak in 1 season.

Dak's been clearly better in every other season.

And Hurts threw away the game Monday as well, needing 15 more yards with 27 seconds to work with before throwing that awful INT.

Minshew? LOL! Not a franchise QB and not worth discussing.

TwentyOne

Reaction score
I'll keep it short..... No quarterback is putting up big numbers except New Orleans. Pretty much all games minus Dallas and one or two more. The teams' defenses are keeping the scores in the teens to low 20's. Thus giving their offense and quarterback a chance to win it in the end. Yet "some" Dallas fans expect Dak to go out and put up 35 or more points a game. Mahomes - Burrow or Allen isn't doing it. All I ask is for our defense to keep the score in the low 20's or no more then 25 to give Dak and our offense a chance. They do that we'll be ok and win most of our games. They don't? Dak won't matter nor any other quarterback in the NFL....FACT!!!!! Just ask Atlanta how they won.....
I dont see myself as an delusional person.

I think Dak is a bad NFL QB. His talent level is what he showed us in the first two games. For his talent he showed a good performance. But compared to an NFL QB in common i would rate his performance with a D.

As i said i dont expect much more from him. Of course every dog has its day. And so does dak. But the main problem with Dak is that he gets üaid like an elite QB. And i mean elite. Not mahomes like. I mean elite like Rodgers, Manning or Montana. And because of that i demand from him that kind of performance. In a 17 game season i expect 16 games where he performs like an B at least I give him one game where he underperformes. Lets say like B- or a C+.In the postseason he has to be able to up his game to an A or A+.

Of course he will never be able to do that. He is and never was elite. He is a bad NFL player. Good leader, hard worker, whatever..... Still i demand that from him as much as he and his agent demands the biggest contract from the franchise in NFL history.

TheSport78

The Excellence of Execution
Reaction score
It wasn’t their fault. The defense held and Dak couldn’t get the ball to his open WRs and was turning the ball over in their own territory against the 49ers.

Lack of personnel is not an excuse for Dak. It’s not even now as Dak is the person directly to blame for not taking a more than adequate roster farther in the playoffs.
I do strongly agree with this. I didn't know we were talking about the Niners playoff game.

Steve007

Reaction score
Guys can talk Dak all year. I been saying this since I been on this forum. NO DEFENSE-NO RINGS!!!!!!!!! Simple...Bring Mahomes to Dallas you're going to get the same thing. Also lame butt coaching!!! No team can win with these weaknesses. Whether you have Mahomes with Allen as your backup..
That's right no defense no rings also Dak = No rings!!!!

nhcowboysfan

Reaction score
Dak is here for 4 more years so I'd suggest you join the fanbase-or give up the "ALL" Dak is bad talk. Dak is a good enough quarterback to win with "IF' you have the right coach. Heck. Look what Carr is doing now. Last year he was a bum- now with a new coach he might be on his way to being a MVP. And that's the problem. Not Dak but the sorryazzzzz coach's idiot Jones continue to hire. Massage Table Mike wasn't all that. Take Rodgers away and see what he would of done. NOTHING!!!!
Dak is a good enough QB to win with if you have the right coach, the right WRs, the right RBs, the right OL, the right defensive players, and the right contract - oh, he already got that one.

khiladi

Reaction score
Hurts was better than Dak in 1 season.

Dak's been clearly better in every other season.

And Hurts threw away the game Monday as well, needing 15 more yards with 27 seconds to work with before throwing that awful INT.

Minshew? LOL! Not a franchise QB and not worth discussing.
NONE of them are franchise QBs and worth discussing.

They all can get stats against him franchise with their personnel. Facts again are, unlike Dak, Hurts who is even worse than Dak as far as TOs are concerned, got to SB and went toe to toe with Mahomes in that game. Way farther than Dak had ever been.

Nav22

Reaction score
NONE of them are franchise QBs and worth discussing.

They all can get stats against him franchise with their personnel. Facts again are, unlike Dak, Hurts who is even worse than Dak as far as TOs are concerned, got to SB and went toe to toe with Mahomes in that game. Way farther than Dak had ever been.
So if Hurts had won that Super Bowl, you'd still let him walk if you were running the Eagles?

Why do you think you know better than every single NFL GM?

Not one of them would toss a Dak or a Hurts into the trash rather than paying them. Not one.
:laugh:

khiladi

Reaction score
So if Hurts had won that Super Bowl, you'd still let him walk if you were running the Eagles?

Why do you think you know better than every single NFL GM?

Not one of them would toss a Dak or a Hurts into the trash rather than paying them. Not one.
:laugh:
Jerry must be a great GM too…

And this was Hurt’s FIRST. extension after actually getting to the SB. If he won and they extended him and then he sucked (played like Dak), then they would have let him walk.

Dak got extended FIRST, after the franchise tag and 7 TOs in 4 and a half games and a broken leg, based off garbage play. And it’s his SECOND extension, and he still hasn’t managed to accomplish what Hurt’s did..

Nav22

Reaction score
Jerry must be a great GM too…

And this was Hurt’s FIRSt extension after actually getting to the SB. Dak got extended based off garbage play. And it’s his SECOND extension, and he still hasn’t managed to accomplish what Hurt’s did..
"Garbage play"

Literally an All-Pro and MVP runner-up last season.

You're in a cult. Facts don't matter to weirdos like you.
:thumbup:

KMY_Amber

Reaction score
Dak likely has middling skills.

But the coaching has been BAD, because when the team comes into these big games and playoff games and can barely compete, especially after a fairly successful regular season, the HC has to answer for that. And it's happening consistently. Poor preparation, poor game plans, and poor execution...repeatedly: you have to look at the coach.

Having said that, Dallas' roster is perenially overrated, so expectations are often a bit higher than they should be.