Some Dallas fans are delusional about Dak

IceStar-D7

Reaction score
Dak is a good enough QB to win with if you have the right coach, the right WRs, the right RBs, the right OL, the right defensive players, and the right contract - oh, he already got that one.
Don't know why fans keep whining about the contract- he earned it....Same if you did a good enough job at your work and got a huge raise. Pretty sure nobody is running back to HR saying you paid me to much.....It is what it is...

Bob-Lillys-War

Reaction score
giphy.gif

MapleLeaf

Maple Leaf
Reaction score
Just wait till he hits that 70 yarder this year.
If he makes 70 this year. He will hold out against Dallas in 2026 as a RFA and get his butt into the AFC South where the weather stays warm and two of the four teams play in indoor stadiums.

Hall of Fame baby! :flagwave:

oldcorvetteguy

Reaction score
Yeah, let’s talk about the QB for the 10,000,000th time. Yes he played poorly yesterday. Blah, blah, blah. Yeah Dak sucks, blah, blah, blah. I’m not going to say one word in his defense. He doesn’t deserve it.
But come on man, The biggest problem the Dallas Cowboys have is the guy who owns and plays like he’s a real NFL GM along with his nepotism happy offspring that would not be hired to sell hot dogs by any other serious NFL franchise.

And I GUARANTEE you the Jones family LOVE to see fans hating on the QB, HC, DC, OC, WR, DE, etc, etc. Because then it takes all the responsibility they have in creating this putrid culture. away from them.

Hey if blaming the QB for everything makes you feel better, fine. He deserves some heat for sure. But he won’t be here forever. The guys who are running this thing WILL.
Jones family isn't building a winner.

McMicah

Reaction score
I don’t disagree entirely with the OP, but if that’s true then DONT PAY 60M to a guy that’s not gonna impact the game more than an average qb (actually Dak is bottom 10 in qbr right now). I’d rather have gotten Henry and a good DT with that money

LovinItAll

Reaction score
I dont see myself as an delusional person.

I think Dak is a bad NFL QB. His talent level is what he showed us in the first two games. For his talent he showed a good performance. But compared to an NFL QB in common i would rate his performance with a D.

As i said i dont expect much more from him. Of course every dog has its day. And so does dak. But the main problem with Dak is that he gets üaid like an elite QB. And i mean elite. Not mahomes like. I mean elite like Rodgers, Manning or Montana. And because of that i demand from him that kind of performance. In a 17 game season i expect 16 games where he performs like an B at least I give him one game where he underperformes. Lets say like B- or a C+.In the postseason he has to be able to up his game to an A or A+.

Of course he will never be able to do that. He is and never was elite. He is a bad NFL player. Good leader, hard worker, whatever..... Still i demand that from him as much as he and his agent demands the biggest contract from the franchise in NFL history.
Maybe one of the most ignorant posts I’ve ever read on this forum, and that says something.

LysleE

Reaction score
Atlanta won by not turning over the ball and playing basic, hard nosed football. They ran the ball (which, I’ll give, we are absolutely abhorrent at), kept their opponents scoring to a minimum for the most part, and didn’t turn the ball over. And they barely won at that. They won because Saquon has butter fingers.

Dak…threw how many interceptions? Fumbled the ball too, right? 3 turnovers from a single player. I know one technically wasn’t his fault, but that leaves him with 2 turnovers overall.

No one is expecting Dak to throw 400 yards, 35+ points every game. But considering his contract and vet status, we are asking that IN SITUATIONS that call for it, such as the one against NO last Sunday, that he learns to STEP UP and prove that he can stitch the hems. His response to NO was nothing short of pathetic and inexcusable. He had the opportunity to lead his team and score after every drive and he failed to do so (and no—I’m not counting those pitiful field goals. Love Aubrey, he’s our best player right now, but when the other team keeps scoring 7 and you keep settling for 3, there’s deep problems with the offense that need to be addressed). I’d be more forgiving if it was a close loss and Dak actually tried but he didn’t. It was a blowout. And not just a regular blowout but one extremely similar to the loss we had against GB in the playoffs which indicates he did not learn, he did not evolve, and he certainly did not care enough to grow from his past shortcomings, which is the same story every year with him, which is why so many fans have grown sick of him and his failures.
Nice post…when you’re paying a QB $40 MM a year he should effect change during a game; at $60 MM a year he should be a game changer…of which Dak is neither.

IceStar-D7

Reaction score
Nice post…when you’re paying a QB $40 MM a year he should effect change during a game; at $60 MM a year he should be a game changer…of which Dak is neither.
he was runner up in the MVP vote. FACT!!! 12-5 in the last 2 seasons. FACT. That's going to get you the BUCKS-regardless of playoff ability. Maybe if Jones spent more time worrying about building a team and less about lying why he can't. Maybe we'd have a team????? What was our playoff record the years Dak wasn't here??? And laughingly what was out regular season record????? .500........So for me Dak can and needs to get better. But who one this team doesn't? Micah gonna get a huge pile of money next. He surely needs to improve. But all I hear is Dak-Dak-Dak........Didn't know we had a one man team :facepalm:

LovinItAll

Reaction score
Aaron Rodger’s: ‘Dak is doing some very impressive things on the field. I love that he’s really playing the position. Brady talked about mediocrity in today’s game. He wasn’t talking about Dak Prescott’.

Dallas Fanzone Fans: ‘dAk SuCkS!!’

People who know football know what Dak is. People who don’t post ignorant comments about him.

coult44

Reaction score
More excuses for America's Choker.
You may be right. But if you make this assessment after last weeks game, you’re as pathetic as he may be!!! Any reasonable football guy knows that the defense was 100% responsible for last week’s game!