Some missing posters

G2

Taco Engineer
Reaction score
I've never been to this part of the site. I think Locomis got busy with work, in a good way. Seemed to be doing well. Haleyrules was tight with Trouty and he hasn't been around either.

But there was a poster who posted in double line format because of his eye sight? Older dude forgot his username who I haven't seen in awhile.
I know who you mean, but I can't remember his name either.
Didn't Greg?

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Hmmm, it just seems very familiar....
The guy he's talking about (I believe) has very bad vision problems, as well as other health issues...and I don't remember him being self centered, frequently wrong, claiming to be attacked all the time, or on my ignore list.

John813

Reaction score
I've never been to this part of the site. I think Locomis got busy with work, in a good way. Seemed to be doing well. Haleyrules was tight with Trouty and he hasn't been around either.

But there was a poster who posted in double line format because of his eye sight? Older dude forgot his username who I haven't seen in awhile.

I thought Haley got banned from here, or at least it was a temp ban?

ShortRound

Reaction score
I think that was Redball Express? Something like that. I remember when he posted about why he typed that way, after some poster called him out. Really good example of asking questions before jumping to conclusions.

Yeah I think that was the name. I only remember him because he also got caught using burner accounts to bumped up his posts. lol.

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
I think that was Redball Express? Something like that. I remember when he posted about why he typed that way, after some poster called him out. Really good example of asking questions before jumping to conclusions.
Yes, that's the one. Why's the oldest guy here got the best memory?

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
What became of Percy Howard? His username no longer comes up on the member list. He either deleted his account or changed his username. He used to post all the time about passer ratings. He was infatuated with certain stats especially passer ratings. Lol

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Redball Express was starting multiple threads every day. He was actually getting bashed for it. Everyone thought he was just looking for attention. The negative feedback may have gotten to him. His last post was in July of last year.
Wow, that long ago? I do remember him starting a lot of threads, and often repeats or just weird ones. I don't think I ever gave him flack about it, but it's possible I made a joke or two. I don't think I did...but it's possible. But I can definitely imagine some keyboard Rambos being absolutely brutal.

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
Wow, that long ago? I do remember him starting a lot of threads, and often repeats or just weird ones. I don't think I ever gave him flack about it, but it's possible I made a joke or two. I don't think I did...but it's possible. But I can definitely imagine some keyboard Rambos being absolutely brutal.

He was getting a lot of flak and his threads were becoming more strange every day. I did crack a few jokes about some of his comments. He may have gotten tired of all the abuse.

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
He was getting a lot of flak and his threads were becoming more strange every day. I did crack a few jokes about some of his comments. He may have gotten tired of all the abuse.
That is part of starting thread and he should know that. Some of the posts are going to be about the thread itself instead of the intent.

I've never gotten that though. If it doesn't interest me or is repetitive, I just move onto something else. There is no thread limit and they live and die on their own. However, I can recall some that only stayed alive because of the posters hammering the thread. "I hate this thread so I am going to keep posting in it and keep it at the top".

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
That is part of starting thread and he should know that. Some of the posts are going to be about the thread itself instead of the intent.

I've never gotten that though. If it doesn't interest me or is repetitive, I just move onto something else. There is no thread limit and they live and die on their own. However, I can recall some that only stayed alive because of the posters hammering the thread. "I hate this thread so I am going to keep posting in it and keep it at the top".

Some fans start threads just to get reactions even if they’re negative. They love stirring the fan base up. Redball loved attention. He posted a video of himself once. There was a poster Kristy that was posting a lot of videos of herself after games critiquing the Cowboys performance and she’s disappeared. She either deleted her account because of negative feedback or her account was terminated. As for Redball he would have three thread topics going simultaneously. It seemed like the more he posted the more flack he received and the less activity his threads were getting. Apparently he finally grew tired and moved on.

Last edited:

G2

Taco Engineer
Reaction score
Some fans start threads just to get reactions even if they’re negative. They love stirring the fan base up. Redball loved attention. He posted a video of himself once. There was a poster Kristy that was posting a lot of videos of herself after games critiquing the Cowboys performance and she’s disappeared. She either deleted her account because of negative feedback or her account was terminated. As for Redball he would have three thread topics going simultaneously. It seemed like the more he posted the more flack he received and the less activity his threads were getting. Apparently he finally grew tired and moved on.
Didn't he try his hand at Youtube vids, I remember a creepy bird or something....