Some missing posters

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Remember how he threw a fit when a certain entitled "victim" pissed him off for the last time? Lmao!
A high point on the old site for sure. He went psycho on Gregg and the first thing that came to mind was "Straw Dogs" when Dustin Hoffman had reached his limit.

I thought at the time ole Gregg was smiling. Another even keeled normal person pushed to the edge of homicidal rage. The caps, cusswords, and capped cusswords were flying from jumbo and I was lmao. I thought 'OK, this, THIS, is what I came for'.

I don't know if he caught a time out from that or just put himself in the corner but Gregg just kept going. He was like the lion cornered by jackals yelling "who let the dogs out"?

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
So stubbornly arrogant, and he had no clue!
I don't see it as arrogant, more seeing the world through your own filter. This is how I live; this is how everyone should live.

Lots of members on that old forum and this one with strong opinions and the more challenged they become, the more entrenched they become. It's no longer a discussion, it becomes an argument.

I do not get it but it is the way of the world now. Used to be, opposing opinions could co-exist and civility would be in place but no longer.

I believe the internet has released the real sleeping giant, Anger. And he will not go quietly. He is only getting stronger.

ESisback

Reaction score
I don't see it as arrogant, more seeing the world through your own filter. This is how I live; this is how everyone should live.

Lots of members on that old forum and this one with strong opinions and the more challenged they become, the more entrenched they become. It's no longer a discussion, it becomes an argument.

I do not get it but it is the way of the world now. Used to be, opposing opinions could co-exist and civility would be in place but no longer.

I believe the internet has released the real sleeping giant, Anger. And he will not go quietly. He is only getting stronger.

So true. Gotta fight to let that sumbeeyotch go! You KNOW it’s pointless to argue with some people but your brain is SCREAMING, “right is right, stand your ground, etc., etc., etc.” I always picture Chief Dan George from Josey Wales, saying “Endeavour to persevere…”. Then I remember ‘No matter what happens, seven billion Chinese just don’t give a ****!

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
So true. Gotta fight to let that sumbeeyotch go! You KNOW it’s pointless to argue with some people but your brain is SCREAMING, “right is right, stand your ground, etc., etc., etc.” I always picture Chief Dan George from Josey Wales, saying “Endeavour to persevere…”. Then I remember ‘No matter what happens, seven billion Chinese just don’t give a ****!
The ignore feature makes things much less contentious, if you use it wisely.

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
A high point on the old site for sure. He went psycho on Gregg and the first thing that came to mind was "Straw Dogs" when Dustin Hoffman had reached his limit.

I thought at the time ole Gregg was smiling. Another even keeled normal person pushed to the edge of homicidal rage. The caps, cusswords, and capped cusswords were flying from jumbo and I was lmao. I thought 'OK, this, THIS, is what I came for'.

I don't know if he caught a time out from that or just put himself in the corner but Gregg just kept going. He was like the lion cornered by jackals yelling "who let the dogs out"?
I'm pretty sure he got a time out on that, but I don't think it was long after that when he just left.

ShortRound

Reaction score
I've never been to this part of the site. I think Locomis got busy with work, in a good way. Seemed to be doing well. Haleyrules was tight with Trouty and he hasn't been around either.

But there was a poster who posted in double line format because of his eye sight? Older dude forgot his username who I haven't seen in awhile.

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
I've never been to this part of the site. I think Locomis got busy with work, in a good way. Seemed to be doing well. Haleyrules was tight with Trouty and he hasn't been around either.

But there was a poster who posted in double line format because of his eye sight? Older dude forgot his username who I haven't seen in awhile.
I know who you mean, but I can't remember his name either.