Some of you all are missing the bigger picture

D4KADON

Reaction score
-we were about a foot and a half away from winning this game at their turf, a place they are 16-1 at with Hurts

-3 fumbles went there way. That NEVER happens

-Dak is playing his best ball in 2 years

-Lamb is turning not into a great WR, an elite wr

-this offense is cooking

-look at our schedule coming up and look at the eagles schedule. The home game will determine the division

The eagles won this one. I’d like to think we owe them one….maybe two more this year

Kumala808

Reaction score
-we were about a foot and a half away from winning this game at their turf, a place they are 16-1 at with Hurts

-this offense is cooking

-look at our schedule coming up and look at the eagles schedule. The home game will determine the division

The eagles won this one. I’d like to think we owe them one….maybe two more this year
We may see both teams meeting at 9-3 in 4 weeks

817Gill

Reaction score

-this offense is cooking

Exactly. We beat them at home we could both be 9-3 with the rest of the year left.

We were likely going to split with these guys, not sweeping Philly.

We can hang with them and we were a few inches away from winning. I know the moral victory thing isn’t popular but it’s accurate.

Cowboys5217

Reaction score

-this offense is cooking

We are ALWAYS a foot and a half, a finger tip, a bad ref call, a failed fumble recovery away.

ReverendFelcher

Reaction score
Pressure is off. Just have to get the best seeding we can now because we most likely aren't winning the East.

Wezsh0T

Reaction score

-this offense is cooking

I do see big improvement since the 49ers game. After that game, I thought we would get rolled by teams like Philly and the Chiefs. Now, I think we can make a game out of any of those. However, what we see is that we can't afford to make many mistakes.

Also, the defense is relatively pedestrian if it doesn't get turnovers. It is also very iffy against the run.

Cowboy_svt

Reaction score
Another good thing is 3 straight solid games from dak. (Although it sucks that it has to be mentioned and not the norm)

Some good out of the bad, if he can keep it up we can go places.

Sydla

Reaction score
Nah the only picture here is that this team had a chance to score a major road win and like most of the previous Cowboys teams the lsat decade or so, the team made stupid mistakes that cost us. Frankly, they played stupidly all game in a very winnable game and it cost us.

That's the big picture here. That the team blew an important winnable game and that's pretty much been par for the course with this franchise. Just frustrating that this team simply can't seem to get over the hump in moments/games like this.

Cowboy_svt

Reaction score
I do see big improvement since the 49ers game. After that game, I thought we would get rolled by teams like Philly and the Chiefs. Now, I think we can make a game out of any of those. However, what we see is that we can't afford to make many mistakes.

Also, the defense is relatively pedestrian if it doesn't get turnovers. It is also very iffy against the run.
Our oline is gonna struggle heavily vs the chiefs dline, theyre massacring dudes

droopdog7

Reaction score
I appreciate the optimism but at the end of the day, the only thing that matters is wins and losses. The team as everything in front of them, so there is a chance for sure. But how we lose matter not at all.

Yobwocs

Reaction score
Problem is the Bills, Lions, Seahawks, and Dolphins. Maybe the latter 3 aren't that good tho, just good at beating weak teams.

Tho I think the Seahawks have a better chance at beating the Eagles than they do us. Geno Smith is usually very good against bad secondaries.

D4KADON

Reaction score
Problem is the Bills, Lions, Seahawks, and Dolphins. Maybe the latter 3 aren't that good tho, just good at beating weak teams.

Tho I think the Seahawks have a better chance at beating the Eagles than they do us. Geno Smith is usually very good against bad secondaries.
Neither of those teams are unbeatable. I think we can go 3-1 against that crop

IceStar-D7

Reaction score
As of now I hope we don't win another game the rest of the way. At least then we can get some top players in here and stop the mediocrity. As long as Bugger Jones think we are close. This is how it's going to always end. So yea. I'd be happy if we have top 5 picks next season. Every year it ends just like this game does. Bad coaching-dumb players making dumb penalties. Dropped balls. Bad execution. Defense no show etc. So yea. I'm cool with a top 8 to 5 pick in next years draft. And maybe even getting McCarthy and Quinn out of here. You want mediocrity. Root for the Dallas Cowboys. Always the bridesmaid never the Bride.....