Some of you all are missing the bigger picture

D4KADON

Reaction score
As of now I hope we don't win another game the rest of the way. At least then we can get some top players in here and stop the mediocrity. As long as Bugger Jones think we are close. This is how it's going to always end. So yea. I'd be happy if we have top 5 picks next season. Every year it ends just like this game does. Bad coaching-dumb players making dumb penalties. Dropped balls. Bad execution. Defense no show etc. So yea. I'm cool with a top 8 to 5 pick in next years draft. And maybe even getting McCarthy and Quinn out of here. You want mediocrity. Root for the Dallas Cowboys. Always the bridesmaid never the Bride.....
This is just ridiculous

Starstruck22

Reaction score
-we were about a foot and a half away from winning this game at their turf, a place they are 16-1 at with Hurts

-3 fumbles went there way. That NEVER happens

-Dak is playing his best ball in 2 years

-Lamb is turning not into a great WR, an elite wr

-this offense is cooking

-look at our schedule coming up and look at the eagles schedule. The home game will determine the division

The eagles won this one. I’d like to think we owe them one….maybe two more this year
Nothing matters dude if the officials are corrupt or inept. I believe they are crooked.

CowboysLakerBamaFan

Reaction score
Agreed with you.

We have 3 winnable (must wins) coming up.

Giants at home against Tommy DiVito
Panthers who aren’t any good
Washington who is decent.

Need to come out 3-0
We will blow one of those though. Everyone knows this.

Carson

Reaction score
Nah the only picture here is that this team had a chance to score a major road win and like most of the previous Cowboys teams the lsat decade or so, the team made stupid mistakes that cost us. Frankly, they played stupidly all game in a very winnable game and it cost us.

That's the big picture here. That the team blew an important winnable game and that's pretty much been par for the course with this franchise. Just frustrating that this team simply can't seem to get over the hump in moments/games like this.
Eagles are something like 16-1 at home in their last 17. It’s a tough place to win

Bizwah

Reaction score
Not afraid to play this team in the playoffs. But, it's going to be a struggle to get there. I'd love another shot at their place. They escaped.....they know it.

NFCBeasts

Reaction score
Dak is the only reason we went head to head with them.
Really? This is where you lose me … Dak played good enough to win but there were others on our team who had great games who helped get us close. Turpin had a great game same as Lamb and Ferguson.

Sydla

Reaction score
Eagles are something like 16-1 at home in their last 17. It’s a tough place to win
And yet, we win if the team plays smarter.

We didn't get run off the field. They didn't out talent us. They didn't wear us down.

We just made a lot of dumb mistakes, culminating in a bizarre, yet totally believable, collapse from the opponents 6 yard line with more than enough time to win the game. The fact Philly is tough at home doesn't somehow change that calculus.

ESisback

Reaction score
-we were about a foot and a half away from winning this game at their turf, a place they are 16-1 at with Hurts

-this offense is cooking

-look at our schedule coming up and look at the eagles schedule. The home game will determine the division

The eagles won this one. I’d like to think we owe them one….maybe two more this year
This makes sense

IceStar-D7

Reaction score
This is just ridiculous

This is just ridiculous
What's ridiculous is the last 27 years. Now that's really ridiculous. But go ahead. We'll save this post and see how it ends for the 28th straight year..... :facepalm: I hope your faith comes to be proven right but I had this same faith for 27 years. Took me 27 years and I finally see the light. Oh. They'll beat up on weaker teams. But when it comes to better teams. We'll always be out coached. Out played. Out thought. And out heart. I have 27 years of example. What do you have???? Just asking..

Carson

Reaction score
And yet, we win if the team plays smarter.

We didn't get run off the field. They didn't out talent us. They didn't wear us down.

We just made a lot of dumb mistakes, culminating in a bizarre, yet totally believable, collapse from the opponents 6 yard line with more than enough time to win the game. The fact Philly is tough at home doesn't somehow change that calculus.
It’s what they do. Philly doesn’t play great and hasn’t all season.

Yet they remain 8-1 and the best record in football.

Fletch

To The Moon
Reaction score

-this offense is cooking

I actually came away from this game excited for the rest of the season. Eagles got lucky tonight.

Aside from some untimely penalties and luck of the draw, the Cowboys will get better.

SacredStar

Reaction score
Before this game, my thoughts were that the Eagles were far superior than Dallas. After this game, my thoughts are that these two teams are both pretty good and on the same level. We lost this one, but imo, the Cowboys outplayed the Eagles.

cowboynut

Reaction score
Agreed with you.

We have 3 winnable (must wins) coming up.

Giants at home against Tommy DiVito
Panthers who aren’t any good
Washington who is decent.

Need to come out 3-0
Washington will beat us