Some of you all are missing the bigger picture

SackMaster

Reaction score
Biggest thing I found out is the defense are frauds.

"The Eagles completed three touchdown drives of 11-plus plays on Sunday, the most such drives in a game for the franchise in the last 30 seasons."
Wow. I know the Eagles had their way with the D, but didn't think it was THAT bad.

For shame.
:eek:

Walker

Texas Ranger
Reaction score
Sounds like something Jerry Jones would say "Look at the big picture" and has said it for the past 25 years and we still waiting lol.

Elusiv1

Reaction score
Cocaine is a hell of a drug.
Yeah and we've all been high on Jerry Jones supply for the last 30 plus years, hell I've been a fan for over 45 so don't just sit there grab you a straw and join up!!lol..You have to be high on something being a fan of this team for this long.

Mr_437

Reaction score
-we were about a foot and a half away from winning this game at their turf, a place they are 16-1 at with Hurts

-3 fumbles went there way. That NEVER happens

-Dak is playing his best ball in 2 years

-Lamb is turning not into a great WR, an elite wr

-this offense is cooking

-look at our schedule coming up and look at the eagles schedule. The home game will determine the division

The eagles won this one. I’d like to think we owe them one….maybe two more this year
I agree, strongly.
If Dak plays at this level rest of the season and Playoffs the Cowboys will be alright.

leicafan

Reaction score
I think the team is heading the right direction. Dak's confidence is high, you can see that but he needs to be more aware of the situation for not taking sacks at wrong time.
CeeDee is becoming an elite WR that we all knew he can be. Gallup will be replaced by Tolbert and the kid can play. Fergerson has established himself as a solid TE.
Pollard may not be what we want at this point but as loon as Dak can pass like what we saw for the past 3 games. Running game is complementary.

Today's game, defense gave the team a chance to win but it failed short. Defense is ok today. We know it can be better.

GMO415

Reaction score
-we were about a foot and a half away from winning this game at their turf, a place they are 16-1 at with Hurts

-3 fumbles went there way. That NEVER happens

-Dak is playing his best ball in 2 years

-Lamb is turning not into a great WR, an elite wr

-this offense is cooking

-look at our schedule coming up and look at the eagles schedule. The home game will determine the division

The eagles won this one. I’d like to think we owe them one….maybe two more this year
Dak steps out of bounds untouched on the 2 point conversion which sealed our fate.

Bottom line, we're 5-3. Move on.

noshame

I'm not dead yet......
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
The eagles secondary is total disaster
We have no running game.
We struggled with a 4 man rush.
Much work to be done.

CCBoy

Reaction score
You are under enemy fire, your buddy has both legs blown off. The blood flow has to be immediately stopped. You keep him alive until he is medivaced out...rational?

Blue64

Reaction score
With the Giants, Panthers, and Commanders up next I'm not panicking either.
You do realize they have to play the Eagles again not to mention the Chiefs etc…
You don’t see a problem?
Look again

Blue64

Reaction score
What's ridiculous is the last 27 years. Now that's really ridiculous. But go ahead. We'll save this post and see how it ends for the 28th straight year..... :facepalm: I hope your faith comes to be proven right but I had this same faith for 27 years. Took me 27 years and I finally see the light. Oh. They'll beat up on weaker teams. But when it comes to better teams. We'll always be out coached. Out played. Out thought. And out heart. I have 27 years of example. What do you have???? Just asking..
Well said…
Unfortunately too many fans still have rose colored glasses

Cmac

Reaction score
We always come up short. Always close but always short. Taking those sacks in the final 5 minutes is why Dak is never going to lead this teambAnywhere.
Care to address an OL helping with those sacks?