Some of you all are missing the bigger picture

IceBowler

Reaction score
Nothing matters dude if the officials are corrupt or inept. I believe they are crooked.
It's in the script my friend. The Iggles were gifted the 7 points that win the game. How do you call DPI on a ball that was clearly 7 full yards out of bounds? Simple answer is .. you don't. But they did.

Gangsta Spanksta

Reaction score
Really? This is where you lose me … Dak played good enough to win but there were others on our team who had great games who helped get us close. Turpin had a great game same as Lamb and Ferguson.
It a fallacy in their logic. Dak did his job today minus some critical mistakes. Them thinking that Dak is a top 5 quarterback makes them miss the fact that other quarterbacks also would've done their Job in this game and some wouldn't have held onto the ball too long or stepped out of bounds. Dak did play good for the most part, but I don't see another good quarterback wouldn't have done his job in this game as well. Heck, the Commanders quarterback played decently against the Eagles. You switch him out with Dak in this game, I'm not convinced we would've been worse. The whole team played well, but in the mind of a Dak Homer Dak is what made the rest of the team play well and thus doesn't credit them.

wssaustin

Reaction score
Yes, we all found out that not only can we play with them - but we can beat them. Ive never seen 3 fumbles all recovered by the fumbling team before either. If just one of those goes the Cowboys way in such a close game that can be all the difference.
Because you have not watched enough. Romo threw 5 picks and Witten fumbled at the goal line vs. the Bills, still we managed to beat them.

McCarthyMustGo

Reaction score
-we were about a foot and a half away from winning this game at their turf, a place they are 16-1 at with Hurts

-3 fumbles went there way. That NEVER happens

-Dak is playing his best ball in 2 years

-Lamb is turning not into a great WR, an elite wr

-this offense is cooking

-look at our schedule coming up and look at the eagles schedule. The home game will determine the division

The eagles won this one. I’d like to think we owe them one….maybe two more this year
Still a loss and this team has shown it can't win at San Francisco which is where we will end up again.

wileedog

Reaction score
Still a loss and this team has shown it can't win at San Francisco which is where we will end up again.
Meh, still a good message game walking into Philly and going to the last play. Yeah, moral victories blah blah blah, but still better then a 41-7 drubbing or something.

Philly is happy about this game, no doubt. But their confidence that the division is theirs looks a little shakier tonight.

HungryLion

Reaction score
Sure. Some of the things you say are true.

The bigger concern and ultimately, the big picture is this.

The cowboys are 5-3. The eagles are 8-1.

The cowboys no longer control their own destiny in the division. They now need the eagles to lose 2 more games than the cowboys do the remainder of the season which is half over.

So even though there are still a lot of good things about this team. It’s now an uphill battle to win the division and if they don’t. It means road games in the playoffs which they have yet to prove they can win unless it’s a bad team like the Bucs last year.

I still very much expect the cowboys to get a wild card this year. But beyond that. I just have no confidence they make waves in the playoffs.

I hope I’m wrong.

NFCBeasts

Reaction score
It a fallacy in their logic. Dak did his job today minus some critical mistakes. Them thinking that Dak is a top 5 quarterback makes them miss the fact that other quarterbacks also would've done their Job in this game and some wouldn't have held onto the ball too long or stepped out of bounds. Dak did play good for the most part, but I don't see another good quarterback wouldn't have done his job in this game as well. Heck, the Commanders quarterback played decently against the Eagles. You switch him out with Dak in this game, I'm not convinced we would've been worse. The whole team played well, but in the mind of a Dak Homer Dak is what made the rest of the team play well and thus doesn't credit them.
It’s so frustrating

Elusiv1

Reaction score
The Eagles have a few more losses coming up setting us up for when we kick their ***** at home..Their secondary is **** and got torched, this us far from over in my opinion. Can't wait to see them crash and burn, just like their ****** Phillies did, bunch of classes disgusting fans

mugsybows

Reaction score
Cowboys can not win a big game. Only way I see cowboys getting close to a Super Bowl again is if we have the clear cut best team in NfL. This team will be an early exit again this year. They’ll lose to probably eagles or niners and it’ll be by beating themselves and shrinking in the moment.

kskboys

Reaction score
It's in the script my friend. The Iggles were gifted the 7 points that win the game. How do you call DPI on a ball that was clearly 7 full yards out of bounds? Simple answer is .. you don't. But they did.
I was screaming at them. That call was the worst of a string of bad calls to keep their drive going.

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
Philly is in control of their destiny. All they have to do is take care of their business, and they win the division. Being 2.5 games back puts the Cowboys in a hole. They don’t have a lot of room for error.

btcutter

Reaction score
I see.

An unbalanced offense overly dependent on Dak. Not a recipe for playoff football.
Lack of a #1 RB
Coach who didn't adjust to RT who clearly needed help especially during the last drive.
LBers.