Some of you all are missing the bigger picture

Floatyworm

The Labeled One
Reaction score
Dak is the only reason we went head to head with them.
He is the reason we lost.......No field awareness what so ever :popcorn:

1200x0.jpg

Cowboysheelsreds058

Reaction score
Agreed with you.

We have 3 winnable (must wins) coming up.

Giants at home against Tommy DiVito
Panthers who aren’t any good
Washington who is decent.

Need to come out 3-0

Agree can’t take any of them lightly but the cards keeps coming to mind because Washington had the egirls on the ropes both times and couldn’t finish the job.

Playmaker3128

Reaction score
-we were about a foot and a half away from winning this game at their turf, a place they are 16-1 at with Hurts

-3 fumbles went there way. That NEVER happens

-Dak is playing his best ball in 2 years

-Lamb is turning not into a great WR, an elite wr

-this offense is cooking

-look at our schedule coming up and look at the eagles schedule. The home game will determine the division

The eagles won this one. I’d like to think we owe them one….maybe two more this year

While I agree to some extent how many years now have we been “close”… you either get over the hump or you don’t.

Secondly yeah Philly schedule is tough coming up…. But after the next 3 they have us then easy games.

We still have to play them again… buffalo…. Miami and Detroit.

So it kinda evens out

Hennessy_King

Reaction score
Biggest thing I found out is the defense are frauds.

"The Eagles completed three touchdown drives of 11-plus plays on Sunday, the most such drives in a game for the franchise in the last 30 seasons."

GINeric

Reaction score
We always come up short. Always close but always short. Taking those sacks in the final 5 minutes is why Dak is never going to lead this teambAnywhere.

So you're blaming Dak for us having a trash *** right Tackle who couldn't block?? Just when I thought I've read some of the dumbest posts, another comes along to top those.

GINeric

Reaction score
Not afraid to play this team in the playoffs. But, it's going to be a struggle to get there. I'd love another shot at their place. They escaped.....they know it.

The Eagles aren't as tough as the 49ers.

MRV52

rat2k8
Reaction score
-we were about a foot and a half away from winning this game at their turf, a place they are 16-1 at with Hurts

-this offense is cooking

-look at our schedule coming up and look at the eagles schedule. The home game will determine the division

The eagles won this one. I’d like to think we owe them one….maybe two more this year
Your correct. We out played them and how much luck does a team get this year. Luck is about to run out on this fraud Eagles team. The spiral downward begins next game for them. What I saw today is that the Cowboys have a better team. Eagles secondary will be their downfall. They ain’t winning nothing this year. Them along with the media can laugh now but we will have the last laugh. Come on down December 10th as it’s going to be a beat down.

MRV52

rat2k8
Reaction score
Pressure is off. Just have to get the best seeding we can now because we most likely aren't winning the East.
Long way to go Eagles can be had, their luck will run out. Look at their schedule they are going to choke.

CowboysFanSince88

Reaction score

-this offense is cooking

But But if our QB is afraid of 3rd and 12 how we going to beat the eagles

Zman5

Reaction score
And yet, we win if the team plays smarter.

We didn't get run off the field. They didn't out talent us. They didn't wear us down.

We just made a lot of dumb mistakes, culminating in a bizarre, yet totally believable, collapse from the opponents 6 yard line with more than enough time to win the game. The fact Philly is tough at home doesn't somehow change that calculus.
They didn't out talent us? Did you see Terrance TurnSteele play today? Did the EaGirls have a Terrance TurnSteele on their OLine?
It's OK to admit their Oline is much better than our Oline.

diamonddelts

Reaction score
The Eagles have a few more losses coming up setting us up for when we kick their ***** at home..Their secondary is **** and got torched, this us far from over in my opinion. Can't wait to see them crash and burn, just like their ****** Phillies did, bunch of classes disgusting fans
Cocaine is a hell of a drug.

diamonddelts

Reaction score
Your correct. We out played them and how much luck does a team get this year. Luck is about to run out on this fraud Eagles team. The spiral downward begins next game for them. What I saw today is that the Cowboys have a better team. Eagles secondary will be their downfall. They ain’t winning nothing this year. Them along with the media can laugh now but we will have the last laugh. Come on down December 10th as it’s going to be a beat down.
O'tay