Some of you need to calm down and take a deep breath

dragon_mikal

Fire Garrett
Reaction score
The Cowboys lost a close one to an AFC team at their house.

The Commanders got beat. The Eagles got beat. Chances are the Giants are going to be beat.

You aren't going to win every game.

The Cowboys have a lot of work to do, especially on the offensive side...but it can be done.

So step away from the ledge and realize that losing to an AFC team in their house doesn't end the season. Jeez.

Parcells4Life

Reaction score

The Commanders got beat. The Eagles got beat. Chances are the Giants are going to be beat.

The Cowboys have a lot of work to do, especially on the offensive side...but it can be done.

So step away from the ledge and realize that losing to an AFC team in their house doesn't end the season. Jeez.

Where's level of concern with Romos performance 1st 2 games.

perrykemp

Reaction score

I agree it's only one game. I'm confident the Cowboys will make the playoffs, however I'm not confident they are an elite team.

Teague31

Defender of the Star
Reaction score
KC has a legit D. They are going to make it tough on every offense they see

Tenkamenin

Reaction score
The Rams are no joke, they can really put pts up with their young offense. We can't lose these close ones with our schedule....

dragon_mikal

Fire Garrett
Reaction score
Where's level of concern with Romos performance 1st 2 games.

Don't have any. Sorry.

The game plan was flawed and when your QB throws as many passes as Romo did mistakes will be made.

Mistakes were made by quite a players today but the running game has to be addressed. Has to be.

benson

Reaction score
The cowboys are losing games for the same reasons and in the usual way they always lose games. The Chiefs are not a team that should frustrate a playoff team. Room has clearly regressed, mentally and physically. We are in for a long season.

gbrittain

Reaction score

I am not concerned with the loss...as you said they happen. The problem is losses happen a lot more often when your idea of offense is throwing 2 yard passes and in the precious few times you test the defense it is with low probability plays. Does anyone in Dallas aware of the middle part of the field? This offense putrid and there is no other way around that.

The Natural

Reaction score
Oh THIS thread again

What the "but the rest of the division loss too" crowd doesn't understand is these are the weeks you need to take advantage of to get 1 up in the W column

TheCowboy

Reaction score
If we lose to KC no doubt we have a big chance of losing to the Rams

If you can't beat KC you shouldn't be in the playoffs

JoeyBoy718

Reaction score
If we were the Patriots and we played a lousy game, I would agree. But I wouldn't really call this overreacting. We were expecting change and today's game is classic Dallas. We have 4-5 of these games every year and it's the difference between us being 12-4 and 8-8. I wasn't convinced after the Giants game that we were a different team. The offense is going to be the death of us. The only hope I really have right now is that Romo is hurt and he will start playing at an elite level in a month or so.

Falcon554

Reaction score
this is a bad bad team, only playmaker is Dez. 8-8 might be a pipe dream at this point

reddyuta

Reaction score
i see no improvement in the playcalling,that screen to twill in the red zone was ********.

TheCoolFan

Reaction score
The Chiefs aren't good though...you have to win the games you should win. If the Cowboys are a playoff team like in 2009 then they'd take care of business and not worry about division watching in week 2.

mldardy

Reaction score
I love how everyone is blaming Romo, Mo, Demarco. HOW BOUT BLAMING DEZ FOR DROPPING A SURE TD OR AT LEAST A LONG GAIN? I know everyone loves Dez including me but he deserves some blame.

Lazyking

Reaction score
The offense looks bad esp. the running game.. I'm not particurly worried ; Cowboys are what I thought they were. A mediocre team.

TheRomoSexual

Reaction score
The Chiefs aren't good though...you have to win the games you should win. If the Cowboys are a playoff team like in 2009 then they'd take care of business and not worry about division watching in week 2.

How in the heck do you k now that the Chiefs aren't "good?" They've always had a load of talent, and now they have a real HC and QB.