Some of you need to calm down and take a deep breath

TheDude

McLovin
Reaction score
I love how everyone is blaming Romo, Mo, Demarco. HOW BOUT BLAMING DEZ FOR DROPPING A SURE TD OR AT LEAST A LONG GAIN? I know everyone loves Dez including me but he deserves some blame.

Blame the only playmaker on offense....good take. Those consistent 1yd rtes to witten and wr screens on 3r and goal or false starts are just red herrings

Fredd

Reaction score
this loss sucks, but I will be over it shortly....they will either improve or they won't...if they don't, then Red will/should be gone next year...if they do (and I think that they will improve), then the offense will win some games for us while the defense is learning the scheme

not worried...I am not happy at the moment, but also not worried

Frosty

Bigdog24
Reaction score
The offense looks bad esp. the running game.. I'm not particurly worried ; Cowboys are what I thought they were. A mediocre team.

They sure didnt show any improvemet from the last game... The Chiefs didnt make the same mistakes as the GIANTS....but it sure looked like the same old Cowboys....ROMO looks old and like the game has past him by.....doesn't look energized to make the plays...... Very Vinny Testerverde like...

Dont boad well for the future of the Cowboys....ROMO is trying to be a bus driver,,,,,but is lost.......time for a change....

mldardy

Reaction score
Blame the only playmaker on offense....good take. Those consistent 1yd rtes to witten and wr screens on 3r and goal or false starts are just red herrings

HE DROPPED A POTENTIAL TD PASS laid right in his hands. Yes I'm blaming him and if you bothered to read I didn't put all the blame on him. Are you ok with him dropping that pass, are you going to give him a pass for dropping it because he did everything right most of the game? If you are fine more power to you but I'm not going to forget about like it didn't happen like you are.

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
The cowboys are losing games for the same reasons and in the usual way they always lose games.

Now matter how many changes the Cowboys make year after year we continue seeing the same issues. This looks like the same mediocre team we've been seeing the past 3 seasons.

Idgit

Fattening up
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
How in the heck do you k now that the Chiefs aren't "good?" They've always had a load of talent, and now they have a real HC and QB.

That was a pretty dang good Chiefs team there today. It was a good game, all around. We just came out on the losing end of it.

Novacek84

Reaction score
Team has shown nothing different than last two years. It's not overreaction. It's reality. They still cannot close a game.

TheDude

McLovin
Reaction score
HE DROPPED A POTENTIAL TD PASS laid right in his hands. Yes I'm blaming him and if you bothered to read I didn't put all the blame on him. Are you ok with him dropping that pass, are you going to give him a pass for dropping it because he did everything right most of the game? If you are fine more power to you but I'm not going to forget about like it didn't happen like you are.

I'll not get over the wr screen with man coverage on dez... which lost 3 yrds. Dez dropping a potential td is much more an anomaly than thte redzone crap and putrid offense we keep trotting out

mldardy

Reaction score
You are a joke with this argument. The team had other drives after that and did squat. WR drop passes it happens in the NFL. But after that play they didn't try and attack the defense again. Romo held on to the ball to long on the next play I believe and was sacked and he fumbled it. Love how you are blaming the only guy who actually made plays.

HE DROPPED A WIDE OPEN PASS. I'm going to keep saying it. You ignoring it isn't going to make it go away. You keep mentioning everything that happened after that which makes me think you aren't even acknowledging it. That was a huge play in the game.

Ender

Reaction score
Don't have any. Sorry.

The game plan was flawed and when your QB throws as many passes as Romo did mistakes will be made.

Mistakes were made by quite a players today but the running game has to be addressed. Has to be.

its probably because hes constantly changing the plays at the LOS... its way to much

Ender

Reaction score
HE DROPPED A WIDE OPEN PASS. I'm going to keep saying it. You ignoring it isn't going to make it go away. You keep mentioning everything that happened after that which makes me think you aren't even acknowledging it. That was a huge play in the game.

everyone drops passes from time to time... get over it... You act as if no great wide out has ever dropped a pass...

mldardy

Reaction score
everyone drops passes from time to time... get over it... You act as if no great wide out has ever dropped a pass...

LOL yes everyone drops passes but making excuses for it because it was Dez and he had a good game is ridiculous. I've been over it but when people like you keep responding to me with weak excuses like 'everyone drops passes' isn't going to make it better.

Idgit

Fattening up
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Exactly, go start another all positive thread! Rah Rah, Cowboys Super Bowl!

Not sure what you think you're making fun of, since I didn't start the particular thread you're referring to, and I don't say stupid things like 'rah, rah, Superbowl.' Good post, otherwise. Right on task.

I'm sorry you're so sad today. As I said, you'll be feeling better by Wed, though.

DFWJC

Reaction score
Team has shown nothing different than last two years. It's not overreaction. It's reality. They still cannot close a game.

Didn't they have the most 4th qtr come from behind wins in league last year?
So your statement is about as wrong as it can get.

They sucked down the stretch today though...no doubt

Ender

Reaction score
LOL yes everyone drops passes but making excuses for it because it was Dez and he had a good game is ridiculous. I've been over it but when people like you keep responding to me with weak excuses like 'everyone drops passes' isn't going to make it better.

its not an excuse, hes the only one that showed up today on offence. Romo sucked, period, you cant change that by screaming about a dropped Dez pass. We had opportunities after that and Romo threw 5 straight bad passes, one of which was an int called back and the other close to being one.

And people like me? ive never responded to you bro.

StarBoyz83

Reaction score
We played like crap from what I hear and still almost won. But that was the weakest team on our schedule besides the raiders is what makes me wonder. we showed alot of the last few years team from what I saw..