Some of your favorite holiday movie or show scenes

cowboyec

Reaction score
•Planes,Trains and Automobiles.
rental car scene at the airport....the Ffff bomb scene.

•Scrooge....the '51 classic with Alastair Sim
•A Christmas Carol...the '38 classic with Reginald Owen
•A Christmas Story
•A Charlie Brown Christmas Special

and the greatest of all....Elvis' 68 Comeback Special....NBC aired this historic comeback in December of '68...originally intended to be a christmas themed special,Elvis and Producer Steve Binder tweaked it abit.....Elvis' performance of Blue Christmas is the only christmas tune in the show.

SlammedZero

Reaction score
A Christmas Story,,, " you'll shoot yer' eye out"& that LEG lamp stand,,,always cracks me up/ the whole movie does:lmao:

I was driving around the backside of a friend's neighborhood last winter when I rounded a corner and BOOM! There was a window with the almighty leg lamp shade in the window!! I loved it! Made me instantly smile.

Back to the topic, really, this entire movie is one of my favorite holiday movies. Ever.

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I am a theme movie guy and love the holiday ones. I've got my movies to kick off the baseball season, Memorial, Veteran's and D Day military movies and even 4th of July and horse racing season but the holiday ones are special.

There's been this debate about what actually constitutes a holiday movie, a movie about Christmas or taking place during Christmas and even Bruce Willis weighed in and said Die Hard is not a Christmas movie and I agree but it is a holiday movie, just like 2, Lethal Weapon and Gremlins. Those are on my must watch list. As well as Inside Moves because of the scene at Christmas.

I watch a lot of them and while Christmas Vacation is my favorite for laughs, there is only one that really warms my heart and gives me that special feeling, It's a Wonderful Life.

Considering all of the controversy when that film came out up against Best Years of Our Lives and the incompleteness of no justice for Mr. Potter, it has endured and is considered the definitive American Christmas film.

BrAinPaiNt

Mike Smith aka Backwoods Sexy
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Bad Santa...it has become our annual must watch christmas movie.

Can't really post vids of it here as there is so much language in them.

Sandwiches...What's with you people and sandwiches.