Some of your favorite holiday movie or show scenes

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Bad Santa...it has become our annual must watch christmas movie.

Can't really post vids of it here as there is so much language in them.

Sandwiches...What's with you people and sandwiches.
Whassamatta wit sammiches?

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I never even thought of LW as a holiday movie........
There's more Christmas in that than Die Hard.

Hunsacker's daughter takes a header wearing underwear that could double as a Christmas tree skirt, Riggins starts off buying a Christmas tree, doesn't like it, shoots two guys and later his TV prompting him to give himself a TV as a Christmas present, Murtaugh has lights and a tree up with a hot pot smoking (Christmas tradition) daughter also wearing a tree skirt when rescued by Riggins and Mr.Joshua rams the car into the Christmas tree and reads a note to the Bad Guys, of which he is one and definitely on the naughty list and A Christmas Carol is playing on the TV. And to top it off, Murtaugh roasts the General's chestnuts in downtown LA. And they have the world's worst Christmas turkey.

Tabasco, I ask you, what could be more Chrtistmassy? Man, I was glad I was here before you missed the entire Christmas movie season.

Tabascocat

Dexternjack
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
There's more Christmas in that than Die Hard.

Hunsacker's daughter takes a header wearing underwear that could double as a Christmas tree skirt, Riggins starts off buying a Christmas tree, doesn't like it, shoots two guys and later his TV prompting him to give himself a TV as a Christmas present, Murtaugh has lights and a tree up with a hot pot smoking (Christmas tradition) daughter also wearing a tree skirt when rescued by Riggins and Mr.Joshua rams the car into the Christmas tree and reads a note to the Bad Guys, of which he is one and definitely on the naughty list and A Christmas Carol is playing on the TV. And to top it off, Murtaugh roasts the General's chestnuts in downtown LA. And they have the world's worst Christmas turkey.

Tabasco, I ask you, what could be more Chrtistmassy? Man, I was glad I was here before you missed the entire Christmas movie season.

I realize that all was in it, just never considered it a Christmas movie. Die Hard isn’t either, more so in part 2, but neither focuses on the actual holiday.

If it makes you feel better, I will add LW to my repertoire :laugh:

Hardline

Reaction score
Whalen-A-Charlie-Brown-Christmas-variant.jpg

I'm 50 years old and I never miss this.