Some of your favorite holiday movie or show scenes

Melonfeud

I Copy!,,, er,,,I guess,,,ah,,,maybe.
Reaction score
Bad Santa...it has become our annual must watch christmas movie.

Can't really post vids of it here as there is so much language in them.

Sandwiches...What's with you people and sandwiches.
:lmao: I'd once had a job where I'd have to show up at 2A.M. & I'd got hooked up with this one dude ,,,er,,,who'd I'd fondly refer to HIM in casual public parlance as passenger #57, well, my Amigo, never to be outdone, took up the verbal castation in my reference pertaining as such : Bad Santa,,,
NO ****,,,
IT WAS PRETTY HILARIOUS,,, er,,,Till I realized dude was gay:(

cwbyfn88

Reaction score
Christmas movies have got to be the cheasiest garbage I ever watch. My wife loves Christmas. Goes all out decorating the house and absolutely needs to watch Christmas movies through the holiday month. It's hilarious how bad these movies are.

Montanalo

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
I am a theme movie guy and love the holiday ones. I've got my movies to kick off the baseball season, Memorial, Veteran's and D Day military movies and even 4th of July and horse racing season but the holiday ones are special.

There's been this debate about what actually constitutes a holiday movie, a movie about Christmas or taking place during Christmas and even Bruce Willis weighed in and said Die Hard is not a Christmas movie and I agree but it is a holiday movie, just like 2, Lethal Weapon and Gremlins. Those are on my must watch list. As well as Inside Moves because of the scene at Christmas.

I watch a lot of them and while Christmas Vacation is my favorite for laughs, there is only one that really warms my heart and gives me that special feeling, It's a Wonderful Life.

Considering all of the controversy when that film came out up against Best Years of Our Lives and the incompleteness of no justice for Mr. Potter, it has endured and is considered the definitive American Christmas film.
I'm with you: there are Christmas movies and holiday movies.

"It's a wonderful life" is my all-time favorite Christmas movie... One of The ultimate feel-good movies.

Some years ago, my wife and I started a family tradition of watching the entire Harry Potter movie collection at Christmas. Maybe because that are some many winter scenes, but it just seems like a perfect holiday movie to us.

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I watched tow Christmas movies I'd never seen last night. If anyone is looking to get me a gift, do not give me Surviving Christmas, what a lame and miscast movie, Affleck was awful. However, I did laugh out loud several times in Four Christmases, just had to get past the time lapse of how long one day can last and the nonsense of the plot and writing but it was worth the time. Especially after surviving Surviving Christmas.