Some say Dak is elite and Saturday will be his chance to show they are correct

rags747

Reaction score
If we lose— the Dak haters and trolls will be on parade.

If we win— other parties will receive all the credit: Zeke, the D, Cooper etc...we would have won despite having a “bus driver” at QB
Yeah if we lose and Dak was the weak link he will hear it deservedly, if we win and he was behind the win I’m all for dropping praise on him as I did yesterday faults and all.

DakBringMeBack

Reaction score
Win or lose Saturday Dak’s “elite” status has no bearing on this game. While this is a playoff game it’s not the SB and winning a playoff game at home won’t give him elite status and losing doesn’t mean he will never succeed. Hey I am no Dak fan but throw out something real if you want to bash the kid. Despite his several misses and sacks yesterday the kid brought his team back yesterday and made the throws to win the game. Let’s enjoy the fact our team is in the playoffs at home where Dak typically plays at a higher level. Go Cowboys!!
So he can’t win no matter what lol

Idgit

Fattening up
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
For once in many years we have a defense that can actually complete in the playoffs. A running game (if used properly) can control the pace of the game. The only weakness (from the season) is the QB play. So the purpose of this post is that this game depends directly upon the QB changing his MO and winning one for the fans!

Except the status quo has won 7 of 8, including wins over current NFC playoff teams. If nothing changes at all, there’s still that.

HungryLion

Reaction score
Funny how you listed all negative aspects about Dak’s MO, but failed to mention any positives about Dak’s supposed MO.

:facepalm:

GMO415

Reaction score
He plays awesome at home....oh and where's the game again?

cnuball21

Reaction score
As long as he doesn’t play poorly, and Zeke and the D do their thing, we have a good chance.

We just can’t have him eating sacks and missing open WRs like bad Dak does at times.

G2

Taco Engineer
Reaction score
Fans just Trolling the hate crowd. I say he’s above average but not elite, only 2-3 Elite QB’s in the entire league right now and that’s debatable....
I agree.

cowboyblue22

Reaction score
dak played a great game yesterday most teams would of lost that game yesterday but for the cowboys to go any where in the playoffs dak has to have several games in a row like that his will and the will of the team was not to lose regardless of who was playing on the line and the running backs he just kept coming back I know it was the giants but they were playing their superbowl that game yesterday was kinda of a wow game for me

Flamma

Reaction score
Dak faces one of three Dak killer defenses this Saturday. If he follows his normal MO he will hold on to the ball too long and fumble. His accuracy is inconsistent making for turn overs. He will be sacked a dozen times and may not make it through the game. If he does not follow his MO then we have a chance to win until we meet the Bears who have the second Dak killer defense.

Who says Dak is elite? Dak is as close to elite as I am to the Himalayan mountains. Just because your car runs well doesn't make it a Rolls Royce. Dak had a good game and I'm thinking his ceiling is a good QB. Lets slow down with the elite part.

What's with the Bears being a Dak killer? Lets first see them kill Dak before anointing them. They couldn't even be Eli killers as they lost to the Giants. Every playoff team has warts and weaknesses. The Saints are probably the most well put together. I'm afraid of their D more than the Bears.

SnakeBite

Reaction score
No one beyond some extreme fans are calling Dak "elite"

25th in passing is not elite my man....

But hope Dallas wins our playoff game regardless of what Dak does...I like our chances

The stats only tell half of the story my man, it's about the eye test for some, and Dak has Elite skills at WINNING especially in clutch situations, he's won the NFC east twice in three years under the helm. He swept the defending champions and has put the cowboys in position to make the postseason EVERY year he's been here even when his buddy was suspended for half the season last year. You want stats ?!? Well here's the STAT he's 31-16 as a starter that's better than the beloved Romo who's so glorified on these boards, yet he doesn't miss games he's durable the kid is a baller, of course he misses throws, EVERY QB misses throws badly. The way he bounces back after the missed easy throws is the grit and fight we need and Imo Dak will take us.

erod

Reaction score
This is the perfect scenario.

We're about to find out what we need to know about Dak, Garrett, Linehan, and Richard in these playoffs.

Roadtrip635

Reaction score
Penalties concern me, we only had a handful yesterday, but it seems the Seahwaks get away with a lot of uncalled stuff. The refs tried screwing us on that GW TD yesterday and the ref was on the line looking right at it. I don't want to see some weird, obscure flag that never gets called or some some horrible call that can't be reviewed or whatever nonsense they what to makeup.