Some say Dak is elite and Saturday will be his chance to show they are correct

Aviano90

Go Seahawks!!!
Reaction score
Are you in NY or will be up here soon? If not sdad. I'd love to do the world a favor and I promise on everything it will be done and play with it if you want to. I'm begging for you to make it happen until then spare me.
I sent you a message.

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Seattle knows our defense very well because of Richard and they are going to follow the Giants strategy with run and short passing to wear our defense out. Dak will be sack smashed all day long. One and done for the Cowboys this year.
You mean the Giants team we just beat, without Zeke, Martin, or Smith?............Sure, maybe.

LittleD

Reaction score
You mean the Giants team we just beat, without Zeke, Martin, or Smith?............Sure, maybe.

Yep...A better team would take that lead, run the ball and kick a FG to win the game. Seattle is not the Giants who are an NFL JV team these days. They gave the
Cowboys all they wanted on Sunday.

zenmastersauce

Reaction score
So what? They’ll both be there next week. You’re talking about the outcome of a game here. Dak and the defense are a package deal. Why start a thread saying ‘we might have a chance’ if QB play changes when you already know we’ll have a chance if we just maintain the status quo?

It reads like you’re just bashing Dak for no reason and pretending the team overall is worse than it’s proven to be the last ten weeks. That’s not what you meant to do, is it?
This this this this.

Romo_To_Dez

Reaction score
Is Seattle a tough team to beat? Yes. But, I also believe that they have shown how they can be beatable and while tough, aren't this unstoppable team that is unfathomable for the Cowboys to compete with and even beat. Dak has to play well in order for this to happen, but this Defense has to get back to how they were playing in the Saints game, instead of how they have been playing over the last 3 weeks

CF74

Vet Min Plus
Reaction score
He appears above average at times, but as a whole, he's been average. Can he become above average? I see the potential.

The fact that he can run and score makes him above average.. But yeah as a pocket passer with limited pass protection, he’s been average, not to mention this scheme...

CF74

Vet Min Plus
Reaction score
Nah they aren't trolling they are serious. Why would anybody make theirselves look stupid on purpose just to troll someone? That dog don't hunt. You go around telling most folks anywhere else that Dak some elite QB most folks going to assume you're stupid regarding football stuff and who wants to be thought of as stupid in anything even if they are? I don't know those people.

Half the posters on this forum are satire. Here’s a pop quiz, name the Cowboyszone Forum Villain.

Hint: likes collector

ActualCowboysFan

Reaction score
Yep...A better team would take that lead, run the ball and kick a FG to win the game. Seattle is not the Giants who are an NFL JV team these days. They gave the
Dallas rested three All Pros and won a close game on the road against a divisional rival. Seattle rested none of their starters and won a close game at home against a divisional rival. One of these is not like the other Debbie.

LittleD

Reaction score
Dallas rested three All Pros and won a close game on the road against a divisional rival. Seattle rested none of their starters and won a close game at home against a divisional rival. One of these is not like the other Debbie.

Obewon, calm down...it will all be over on Saturday. Take a pill and call me on Sunday.

Nexx

Reaction score
It is about winning. Frankly I don't care if Dak throws for under 200 yards and it is Zeke having a big day. What I do care about is making the plays when you need them and of course produce in the redzone, be it by ground or air. In a playoff situation where winner moves on loser goes home winning is the only stat that matters.

so if Dak throws 2 int and fumbles but we still win, you still want to give Dak elite money? of course winning or losing is the most important stat but we are talking the QB and his long term future with the team. you have to take his performance in big games like this into consideration.

Philmonroe

Reaction score
Half the posters on this forum are satire. Here’s a pop quiz, name the Cowboyszone Forum Villain.

Hint: likes collector
There are different "villains" depending on which side of the Dak debate you're on lol. I don't do resolutions but mine if I did will be to stop debating Dak. I think he's avg and until he plays more consistently I'm not changing my mind. I also know I'm not changing others minds so its no nene for the pointless back and forths over this topic. I'm going to do what I do regarding him and those who think I don't like Dak and or I'm a hater for whatever reason just let them have their say. Its beyond silly at this point when both sides are saying the same thing over and over and no matter what we all are going to believe what we believed before hand anyway.

@Bleu Star @America's Cowboy @CowboyRoy @rocyaice @zrinkill @superonyx @DakPresgoat @Aviano90 and any other posters that I've went back and forth with over this topic. Y'all got it but I'm done debating this stuff all the time. I want the Boys to win and if that's with Dak cool. I still think he's avg until proven wrong but y'all don't have to worry about me going back and forth over this topic anymore. Peace and go Boys.

Tsug

Reaction score
Playoffs are not the time to get cute with stats. That's for the regular season discussion.

In playoffs, you win ugly games and move on to the next opponent.

Bleu Star

Bye Felicia!
Reaction score
There are different "villains" depending on which side of the Dak debate you're on lol. I don't do resolutions but mine if I did will be to stop debating Dak. I think he's avg and until he plays more consistently I'm not changing my mind. I also know I'm not changing others minds so its no nene for the pointless back and forths over this topic. I'm going to do what I do regarding him and those who think I don't like Dak and or I'm a hater for whatever reason just let them have their say. Its beyond silly at this point when both sides are saying the same thing over and over and no matter what we all are going to believe what we believed before hand anyway.

@Bleu Star @America's Cowboy @CowboyRoy @rocyaice @zrinkill @superonyx @DakPresgoat @Aviano90 and any other posters that I've went back and forth with over this topic. Y'all got it but I'm done debating this stuff all the time. I want the Boys to win and if that's with Dak cool. I still think he's avg until proven wrong but y'all don't have to worry about me going back and forth over this topic anymore. Peace and go Boys.
Glad to see you've decided to finally start seeing the glass slightly half full.

:welcome:

CT Dal Fan

Reaction score

I hate to give the Giants credit but they aren't that bad. They should have beaten the Panthers, Falcons, Eagles, Bears, and Colts this season but choked late, just like they did against the Cowboys.

This was a big win considering the Dallas offense was playing without it's primary weapon in Zeke and their best o-linemen.

Dorsett33

Reaction score
Some of you that are basing this game on if Dak becomes elite or not sounds hideous. This game will not determine if Dak is elite. He's a young QB that I see is growing. That's what I hope for. And he's not 1 vs 11. And besides...if Dak goes 30 for 30 with 525 yards and 5 TDs and 0 INTs and sacked 1 time, some of you will only talk about you hate him cause he took the one sack. Stick with your hidden agenda, while the rest of us support his growth...which by the way... comes with growing pains.

CT Dal Fan

Reaction score
so if Dak throws 2 int and fumbles but we still win, you still want to give Dak elite money? of course winning or losing is the most important stat but we are talking the QB and his long term future with the team. you have to take his performance in big games like this into consideration.

We also have to take a closer look if those things happen. Will he throw two picks on perfectly thrown passes that his own receiver tips for interceptions? That's what happened with Gallup and Jarwin in Seattle back in September.

Will the two fumbles lost be Dak's fault, or will he get blindsided by an unblocked defender on both?

It's all relative. Football is a complementary sport and no single player can win or lose a game. Dak will get his money; whether it's elite money or average QB pay loaded with incentives is yet to be seen. Personally, games like yesterday prove he's our next franchise quarterback. Ultimately, the market itself may determine his value.

Teams seeing what happened in Minnesota this year with Kirk Cousins means those types of contracts may already be a thing of the past.

CF74

Vet Min Plus
Reaction score

Yeah we can all agree his play has been league numbers average but there’s only one Villian persona on this forum in general, not just anti-dak, this cat is “the likes collector.”

@Risen Star

Philmonroe

Reaction score
Glad to see you've decided to finally start seeing the glass slightly half full.

:welcome:
I haven't started anything I've always said he's avg. If you don't believe that my post history is unaltered for anybody to see. I'm just not doing the back and forth no more when IRL I don't even do this. Internet boredom I guess but no more so y'all can wage y'all's silly civil war over Dak with one less person. It doesn't change how I think he's Alex Smith junior though.