Someone should write a thesis

GimmeTheBall!

Junior College Transfer
Reaction score
Doesn't one need to write a dissertation to get earn a doctorate?
Actually, a masters before you go to the dissertation. But do not cloud your mind with academic pressures or thoughts. You, sir, are strictly a service industry personage.

GimmeTheBall!

Junior College Transfer
Reaction score
Outer Mongolia ain't ner' nuff' far away enuff distance in escaping the verbally instilled worded wrath espoused from the @GimmeTheBall! ,my fellow gyrene of meanest green M-16 brother @Rockport ,,,for I'm of magnatudial fear the vowels,condiments & various other voiced verbal sundry proceedings from the incoming barrage of "Gimme's" tutelage , could quite possibly wreak insurmountable future prosed battle damage upon yer' razor edged honed persona,,,o_O

Yeah, well, you know, that’s just, like, your opinion, man!

GimmeTheBall!

Junior College Transfer
Reaction score
You still have to be careful because Cowboys blogger type news websites will repeat the national media rumors but present the rumors as facts.

Thank goodness you are here to sort this out and tell us what is fact and what isn't.
Here is your cape, mate, I will help you off the stage. You suffer for our sins . . .

RodeoJake

Reaction score
Actually, a masters before you go to the dissertation. But do not cloud your mind with academic pressures or thoughts. You, sir, are strictly a service industry personage.

Nothing wrong with providing service, but I follow another path.

Floatyworm

The Labeled One
Reaction score
You are going to be my one and only blocked poster now.

67372325_10219277559154380_748705742785085440_n.jpg

Melonfeud

I Copy!,,, er,,,I guess,,,ah,,,maybe.
Reaction score
Rocky, after Mongolia to figure out what Gimme is saying, suit up for a trip to Mars for Melon.

Duuuuuuuuuuddddddddde, it you ever decide to leave here, take me with you. I don't wanna stay here without you.
Copy!,,,but No backseat navigating ,Elder brother,,,er,,,as celestial distance sky travel is strenuous enough upon my multi-operational geniuseso_O

GimmeTheBall!

Junior College Transfer
Reaction score
Copy!,,,but No backseat navigating ,Elder brother,,,er,,,as celestial distance sky travel is strenuous enough upon my multi-operational geniuseso_O

I can only imagine what great stuff you are injesting. Come on over to Farmers Branch.

Cowfan75

Reaction score
Yes, I am.
I am being feted with the Good Neighbor Award tomorrow for meritorious service to Farmers Branch (Walmart gift card and a plaque!) and next week the local Bishop will place a crown of thorns on me and wash my feet. I must remember to get a pedi at the Lion's Den of Delight parlor!

Farmers Branch? I don't dare venture to them parts. Now I reckon I'll go as far as Addison, but I ain't fixin' to ride much past Belt Line.

Melonfeud

I Copy!,,, er,,,I guess,,,ah,,,maybe.
Reaction score
Mum passed away. I am here on borrowed time.
But, wayward lad, how many houses in Texas have basements?
Where are you from, Rhinestone Cowboy?
Glen Campbell ended up as an eventual ZONER resident, ya know?

RodeoJake

Reaction score
Mum passed away. I am here on borrowed time.
But, wayward lad, how many houses in Texas have basements?
Where are you from, Rhinestone Cowboy?

I'm sorry about your mama. It's a hard loss.

I don't know how many houses in Texas have basements. Sounds like a good survey subject.

I live in Oklahoma now. I've lived all over from Texas to Canada and even did a few years in Florida.