Someone should write a thesis

links18

Reaction score
On how fans get their takes from the latest national media takes on the Cowboys. I mean there’s so much material just here on this forum. ESPN writes an article or one of the talking heads says Zeke should be an afterthought for the Cowboys. Within minutes, the usual idiots are here making threads. Some national talking head says Dak is inaccurate and until the day he’s gone, the usual idiot fans will be here saying how inaccurate he is. When he wins a Super Bowl they’ll just be silent and wait for the next national media take. If I wasn’t so old, I’d go for my Doctorates and study this phenomena.

People parrot the media? Why is that shocking?

Melonfeud

I Copy!,,, er,,,I guess,,,ah,,,maybe.
Reaction score
I'm sorry about your mama. It's a hard loss.

I don't know how many houses in Texas have basements. Sounds like a good survey subject.

I live in Oklahoma now. I've lived all over from Texas to Canada and even did a few years in Florida.
Hey Manard, while I've only managed to read two 'stories' from your published works, "Clay Allison's pistols" & "Bordello in the meadow"
They were pretty good reads& I enjoyed them greatly, the problem is the electricity would about have to be out for probably two days before I'd find myself content in reading by candlelight,Anything, you know what I mean,as I have my television & stereo remote controls secured to my person in cross draw shoulder rigso_O

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
Amber,it’s too early in the year for this stuff. The older you get, the worse your threads get. Everyone’s not an idiot because they disagree with you. How about you throw in some football insight once in a while so that we can judge you for what you know, rather than the hate you spew. The golden girl vibe you’re throwing out there right now is kinda old and tired now. Chilllllax , enjoy the season, and enjoy debating football and the Cowboys. If everyone had the same thoughts and ideas the world would be boring .
Why do you and your kind (always negative, always) keep try to appease yourself by saying “just because you don’t agree with me, blah blah blah”. I only bring attention to those like yourself who have nothing to offer but negativity. There’s lots of times I do agree with your types, but I don’t let that fester inside until I’m consumed by hate like y’all do.

LatinMind

iPhotoshop
Reaction score
this very reason i preach this in here, Just listen to the Jones' and they will tell you exactly what they plan on doing. They are one of the last honest and transparent franchises in sports. For good or for bad they arent going to feed fans BS.

Its just amazing to me how many fans actually ignore what they are being told by the Jones' and are suprised when what they talked about is what ends up happening. Case in point FA, they tell us the team will concentrate on their own FAs, and the masses here are still waiting everyday for the opposite to happen and create thread after thread about when are they going to get involved in the overpaying of other teams FAs.

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
this very reason i preach this in here, Just listen to the Jones' and they will tell you exactly what they plan on doing. They are one of the last honest and transparent franchises in sports. For good or for bad they arent going to feed fans BS.

Its just amazing to me how many fans actually ignore what they are being told by the Jones' and are suprised when what they talked about is what ends up happening. Case in point FA, they tell us the team will concentrate on their own FAs, and the masses here are still waiting everyday for the opposite to happen and create thread after thread about when are they going to get involved in the overpaying of other teams FAs.
They want instant gratification and have no patience or the intelligence of living the “pound the rock” analogy.

coult44

Reaction score
Why do you and your kind (always negative, always) keep try to appease yourself by saying “just because you don’t agree with me, blah blah blah”. I only bring attention to those like yourself who have nothing to offer but negativity. There’s lots of times I do agree with your types, but I don’t let that fester inside until I’m consumed by hate like y’all do.

Read my post, then your post , and tell me who is more negative. You’re known here as the negative Nancy..

GimmeTheBall!

Junior College Transfer
Reaction score
I'm sorry about your mama. It's a hard loss.

I don't know how many houses in Texas have basements. Sounds like a good survey subject.

I live in Oklahoma now. I've lived all over from Texas to Canada and even did a few years in Florida.
No, thank you for your condolences but Mum was just a character. Not a real pareson.
But thanks for the condolences, rodeo dude. She seemed so alive at the BowlARama and after party.

Established1971

fiveandcounting
Reaction score
On how fans get their takes from the latest national media takes on the Cowboys. I mean there’s so much material just here on this forum. ESPN writes an article or one of the talking heads says Zeke should be an afterthought for the Cowboys. Within minutes, the usual idiots are here making threads. Some national talking head says Dak is inaccurate and until the day he’s gone, the usual idiot fans will be here saying how inaccurate he is. When he wins a Super Bowl they’ll just be silent and wait for the next national media take. If I wasn’t so old, I’d go for my Doctorates and study this phenomena.
Wow classy, calling fellow group members idiots unprovoked.

408Cowboy

Reaction score
After I joined this board it only took me reading about 5 of your posts to peg you as a hypocrite glad you finally admit it. I mean instead of coming out of the closet you rag on about haters and whiners. Glad you've finally opened the door though that's gotta be a big step for you.

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
After I joined this board it only took me reading about 5 of your posts to peg you as a hypocrite glad you finally admit it. I mean instead of coming out of the closet you rag on about haters and whiners. Glad you've finally opened the door though that's gotta be a big step for you.
Hey you live life the way it’s comfortable. I’m an optimist glass half full guy, and your a pessimist glass half empty guy. What ever flips your boat.

408Cowboy

Reaction score
Hey you live life the way it’s comfortable. I’m an optimist glass half full guy, and your a pessimist glass half empty guy. What ever flips your boat.
I'm more of a finish your drink guy and if you can't maybe you got the wrong glass.

Whyjerry

Reaction score

Coffee enemas will help.