Something is wrong with Dak

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
Moore doesn't call plays to beat blitzes. So Dak gets antsy after being blitzed too much. The play calling isn't designed to help Dak get comfortable.
Yeah and that's another thing. It was fine earlier in the season when teams weren't pressing us and blitzing us but I mean you can see the replays there's NOTHING there for Dak to throw to. They need to figure that issue out now.

BleedSilverandBlue

Curator of Excellent Takes
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
The confidence, command, and poise from the 1st half of the season is gone. He's playing like he doesn't trust his oline and what he's seeing downfield. Also, what's up with all the communication issues with his receivers the last few weeks? I know they won't admit it, but I believe Fangio exposed some weaknesses in this offense.

The offensive line is a huge point of weakness and is making just about everything difficult. I agree though. This might sound stupid, but Dak just seems kind of out of it. He just doesn't look like he is having any fun out there the last few weeks. It is starting to rub off on the other offensive players too I think. Everyone just looks like their confidence is shot. We are good for a few bad miscommunications on all levels of the offense a few times a game and everyone just seems kind of confused like they don't know what is going wrong. I hope we can get some good mojo back.

Tabascocat

Dexternjack
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
The whole offense has hit a wall. Whatever the problem/s, it has to be corrected because this team will only go as far in the playoffs as the offense takes them.

fansince68

Reaction score
Cmon people you can't just blame the oline on everything. Dak clearly does not look himself. Go back to week 1 when we couldn't run the ball against Tampa, dak was incredible.

To be honest ever since Denver laid out the blueprint to slow him down he hasn't been able to adjust to it yet. A lot of man coverage. Forcing throws into tight windows. He has to use his legs to get teams out of it or else it will continue.

Nobody want to admit the book is out on dak. he had to adjust back now. I'm confident he can.
I agree...EVERY QB should run a minimum of 4 times a game to keep the defense honest.

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
You can't say we don't have plenty of time to prepare for the WFT. We can put this division away with a sweep of those guys.

Whirlwin

Cowboy , It’s a way of life.
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
What do you do when you don’t have a running game. Everything affects everything

Romo_To_Dez

Reaction score
Yep. He’s gotten paid so he no longer cares. don’t know what happened between now and that calf injury of his but we may need to pick up someone in the off-season in case Dak wants to keep doing this acting role of “I’m an elite QB”.

What have you seen from Dak to make it seem like he doesn't care? You had the Cowboys losing this game once you it was reported that Taysom Hill was starting for the Saints and the Cowboys found a way to win, all it maybe in an ugly manner. But, then if Dak had put up a good game, with a lot of yards and TDs and the Cowboys lost, this forum would still find a way to hold it against him.

You just seem like a very negative Cowboys fan.

J12B

Reaction score
The confidence, command, and poise from the 1st half of the season is gone. He's playing like he doesn't trust his oline and what he's seeing downfield. Also, what's up with all the communication issues with his receivers the last few weeks? I know they won't admit it, but I believe Fangio exposed some weaknesses in this offense.

He and the whole offense are definitely off.

They need to find their rhythm - fast.

john van brocklin

Captain Comeback
Reaction score
1000%
I hope it can get fixed, fast

Playmaker3128

Reaction score
Nobody is saying the oline isn't an issue at times. However ever since denver dak hasn't been the same. They showed something different and dak has to adjust. I still have no clue why he won't run against the man coverages he's seeing. Or some designed runs ect. It was a huge part of his game in the past.

Avery

The Dog that Saved Charleston
Reaction score
His reluctance to run is frustrating. Chucking that one pass out of bounds midway through the 4th vs tucking it, picking up some yards and making the Saints burn a timeout or 40 seconds was mind boggling.

Status
Not open for further replies.