Something is wrong with Dak

Status
Not open for further replies.

KMY_Amber

Reaction score
Dak is off. Moore's play calling isn't fooling anyone, so he's also off. And the offensive line is off too. So as a unit, the offense is off. And Dak leads that unit, so he HAS to take the brunt of this. When the offense looks great, he gets the lionshare of the credit. So when they look like this, over a period of games, he's gotta take the blame.

Having said that, they won...and if the defense can shut down these upcoming NFC East opponents, Dak and Moore won't have to do much.

Jarv

Loud pipes saves lives.
Reaction score
That’s bull****. He has no running game so defenses are playing pass only. Jeez, learn up on football 101 a bit.
I know more football in my little toe than you will ever know in your lifetime. You have a crush, I get it.

Romo_To_Dez

Reaction score
To put things in perspective on @AmariChill........that guy said the Eagles would win our division...hours before they got tossed up by the Giants lol.

Yeah, some of the fans who had the Cowboys outright losing this game to the Saints, are now going to not be happy and will still find something negative to complain about, due to the win not being as pretty as they wished it was. There's no doubt that the Cowboys have issues to fix. But, I'm still glad we are 8-4, rather then the 7-5 that some on this board, including AmariChill predicted we would be after tonight's game.

Romo_To_Dez

Reaction score
It’s just that he claims to be pissed off ever since the KC game yet I’m seeing nothing to overcome that so called anger. He’s been off since the KC game. I think that calf and ankle injury from last year are lingering somehow, maybe not physically but mentally. Just wish he’d be honest if something were bothering him

You still haven't given me anything to prove your implication that he doesn't care. The most important thing is that the Cowboys get a win and now get 10 days to try and fix whatever issues there are. You still assumed that the Cowboys would drop a game to the Saints tonight and that the Eagles would win the division, the Cowboys found a way to win tonight and the Eagles lost to the Giants after the media hyped them as threats to the Cowboys.

NumOneQB

Reaction score
I think Dak probably still has a sore calf. But nothing can overcome the horrific playcalling by Moore. Zeke is hurt (I guess) because Dallas has no running game. 3rd and short And going empty backfield all night??? Moving Zeke out wide to throw a slant to him?? Why??

Aulac

Reaction score
You are the same one who says that Dak sucks. but then at the same time suggest that the Cowboys should trade Dak to the Lions for Goff. Now if Goff was so clearly better than Dak, why would the Lions even consider trading him away for Dak?

This is where Dak critics contradict yourselves.

Because they are the Lions, they have a head coach who doesn't even know the NFL rule. Goff played all season without a single starting WR until Reynolds where he did more than enough to win them the game. Imagine if Goff had Gallup, Cooper, and Lamb? Just Imagine that. Now Imagine if Dak had Kalif Raymond, Amon Ra St. Brown, and Trinity Benson instead lmao. Guys who can't even catch balls that are perfectly place and are all short receivers.

PAPPYDOG

There are no Dak haters just Cowboy lovers!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
The confidence, command, and poise from the 1st half of the season is gone. He's playing like he doesn't trust his oline and what he's seeing downfield. Also, what's up with all the communication issues with his receivers the last few weeks? I know they won't admit it, but I believe Fangio exposed some weaknesses in this offense.

Nothing is wrong he is what he is a very average QB.......
Bench material on the majority of NFL teams.

Sydla

Reaction score
I know more football in my little toe than you will ever know in your lifetime. You have a crush, I get it.

Rocky is always in cover mode for Dak.

Dak's play was middling tonight. It just was.

Something just seems off with Dak. I don't know if the leg or arm is bothering him but something just doesn't seem right. Throw in an OL that is struggling at times and it just has Dak out of whack for stretches.

PAPPYDOG

There are no Dak haters just Cowboy lovers!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Nothing wrong with Dak, the issue is the team just cannot run the football

So our passing game has nothing to say about that?
I know Dak needs a perfect gridiron world around him to even score a TD.

KMY_Amber

Reaction score
I think Dak probably still has a sore calf. But nothing can overcome the horrific playcalling by Moore. Zeke is hurt (I guess) because Dallas has no running game. 3rd and short And going empty backfield all night??? Moving Zeke out wide to throw a slant to him?? Why??

100% agree. A hobbled Zeke running slants, or even leaking out into the flats, it's just a waste...but I guess Dak needs him in the flat as an outlet.

Moore's play calling looks so ineffective during long stretches in these games. And the o-line isn't helping him any.

john van brocklin

Captain Comeback
Reaction score
Dak is off. Moore's play calling isn't fooling anyone, so he's also off. And the offensive line is off too. So as a unit, the offense is off. And Dak leads that unit, so he HAS to take the brunt of this. When the offense looks great, he gets the lionshare of the credit. So when they look like this, over a period of games, he's gotta take the blame.

Having said that, they won...and if the defense can shut down these upcoming NFC East opponents, Dak and Moore won't have to do much.
Offense is trending the wrong direction

plymkr

Reaction score
The whole offense looked unorganized, off, and slow. They looked tired. Except Pollard. The defense carried the team. I'm worried about Dak tho, he looks off and inaccurate. I hope it's the calf and the 10 days off will help heal him.

streetcredit

Reaction score
How much time does he need, holds onto ball like a starving dog holds onto a steak

john van brocklin

Captain Comeback
Reaction score
Yeah, some of the fans who had the Cowboys outright losing this game to the Saints, are now going to not be happy and will still find something negative to complain about, due to the win not being as pretty as they wished it was. There's no doubt that the Cowboys have issues to fix. But, I'm still glad we are 8-4, rather then the 7-5 that some on this board, including AmariChill predicted we would be after tonight's game.
Hope they get there issues fixed soon

Status
Not open for further replies.