Something weird is going on

Mannix

Reaction score
Am I the only one thinking that even Booger and Chuckles can't be this stupid, and that there has to be some kind of plan that we aren't seeing. What is going on with all the Coaches contracts, Dork, and the passing on FA's sure has all the signs of a fire sale. If Booger has decided to blow it up and start over, I'd actually have a "little" respect for him....but if he and Chuckles actually think that what they are doing is a winning formula, than they both deserve the 0-17 season that some of us are already praying for. Am I alone on this? Maybe they both are just panicked and feeling overwhelmed....so NOTHING is getting done....I dunno. WEIRD is the only way I can describe it.

Eisen can't figure it out either.

Last edited:

Carson

Reaction score
its part of their plan.

If they don’t restructure, they dont need to sign. They are in compliance with being under the cap.

Theyll extend Dak in August and call it a win

bewp7

Reaction score
it is the same thing as every other year

if they spended money that would be weird this is just normal

bringing back mccarthy after his entire team and coaching staff do not show up for the playoffs already told u how serious about winning these 2 bum are

Coogiguy03

Reaction score
Am I the only one thinking that even Booger and Chuckles can't be this stupid, and that there has to be some kind of plan that we aren't seeing. What is going on with all the Coaches contracts, Dork, and the passing on FA's sure has all the signs of a fire sale. If Booger has decided to blow it up and start over, I'd actually have a "little" respect for him....but if he and Chuckles actually think that what they are doing is a winning formula, than they both deserve the 0-17 season that some of us are already praying for. Am I alone on this? Maybe they both are just panicked and feeling overwhelmed....so NOTHING is getting done....I dunno. WEIRD is the only way I can describe it.
yeah something big is about to happen just wait

fivetwos

Reaction score
Well they have their proven system.

“Secret sauce” I think the kid called it years ago.

Try telling rich narcissists that they are wrong.

kumizi

Reaction score
They don’t believe this team can win a SB.

Dak has a no trade clause so they can’t tank.

Probably hoping to go 10-7 and make the playoffs to keep themselves relevant.

Going to reassess next offseason.

wecasa

Reaction score
The splash several years back was Bryan anger... last year Aubrey. Seems they only want special teams names.

The rest are old guys clinging to life or dudes with injury history trying to prove something.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score

Eisen can't figure it out either.

I mean this respectfully….but what do you find weird about it? You didn’t find it weird last year? Or the year before? Or the year before that? What are they doing differently this year that they haven’t done.

CowboyFrog

Reaction score
I disagree.. this is EXACTLY what they've done here for the last 5 years.....

Players past their prime will be here by next week
Right I must have missed the years we were in on FA day 1 and 2 the last 10 years...this is groundhog day..with a day 3 RB and LB incomming..we will also draft an RB and LB with an OL..THEN CD and Dak contracts incomming..seem to be standard operating procedure around here so far to me...

PAPPYDOG

There are no Dak haters just Cowboy lovers!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
They're done with the Dak era and it's pretty evident next season is a rebuild year.
The only reason they didn't fire MM is he's pretty good at developing a young QB like Trey.

I agree with their tactics and it's about time they man up and stop pampering these guys as most of them have gotten their big bags and done squat!

Mannix

Reaction score
I mean this respectfully….but what do you find weird about it? You didn’t find it weird last year? Or the year before? Or the year before that? What are they doing differently this year that they haven’t done.
I agree...this is exactly what they do. But something is different this time around. Because nationally, this is more embarrassing than the Green Bay loss....if that is possible.

BrAinPaiNt

Mike Smith aka Backwoods Sexy
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Big Enos still wants the bandit to do pull jobs for his entertainment.
Little Enos has cut off the purse strings and refuses to give the bandit money.