Son had a motorcycle wreck

Cowpolk

Landry Hat
Reaction score
Ive went down on a motorcycle twice and was able to walk away. I got very very lucky.
Ill keep your son in prayer.
I went down on a motorcycle once and never got on another one. No one has given us an update We even called the hospital He is in ICU is all we get It was a Highway accident

Cowpolk

Landry Hat
Reaction score
They will not let us in to see him only his wife is allowed in He is in bad shape Head injuries and lots of broken bones also spinal injuries may never be able walk again

Cowpolk

Landry Hat
Reaction score
He woke up and is conscious They had to cut or drill a hole in his scull because of bleeding to relive the pressure on his brain . Gonna be a lot of tests to determine if he is paralyzed they are letting him figure out what is going on it is the 1st time he has been conscious since the crash All they said is he will require several surgery's and I'm getting 2nd hand info from a freaked out daughter Wife is going to call the head nurse in a lil while to see what we can find out. But he is still alive

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
He woke up and is conscious They had to cut or drill a hole in his scull because of bleeding to relive the pressure on his brain . Gonna be a lot of tests to determine if he is paralyzed they are letting him figure out what is going on it is the 1st time he has been conscious since the crash All they said is he will require several surgery's and I'm getting 2nd hand info from a freaked out daughter Wife is going to call the head nurse in a lil while to see what we can find out. But he is still alive
Best of luck, brother! Good thoughts to you and him that he makes a full recovery!!!