Son had a motorcycle wreck

Cowboys_22

Reaction score
Found out in the 3rd quarter. They air lifted him to Little Rock in critical condition. Only news we have is he is in ICU was and am to intoxicated to drive. Have a 3 hour drive in the morning Daughter is there and updating us

Awe man! Sorry to hear that Cowpolk. Crazy how our lives can get turned upside in an instant….prayers and best wishes for your son, you and your family

nightrain

Since 1971
Reaction score
He woke up and is conscious They had to cut or drill a hole in his scull because of bleeding to relive the pressure on his brain . Gonna be a lot of tests to determine if he is paralyzed they are letting him figure out what is going on it is the 1st time he has been conscious since the crash All they said is he will require several surgery's and I'm getting 2nd hand info from a freaked out daughter Wife is going to call the head nurse in a lil while to see what we can find out. But he is still alive
Dang, Gip, so sorry this happened to your Son. Will pray for his recovery.

VaqueroTD

Reaction score
Sorry to hear. Hoping for a recovery but seen first-hand in my family what head injuries and paralysis can do. I love motorcycles too but boy do they result in some bad accidents. Hoping for the best!

Cowpolk

Landry Hat
Reaction score
Well he broke his left leg in 6 places shattered his left hip left arm broke in 4 places left ankle and wrist are broken cracked his scull Good news he has no spinal cord damage will need surgery on all broken stuff And they still will not let us see him They are in covid protocol at the hospital

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Well he broke his left leg in 6 places shattered his left hip left arm broke in 4 places left ankle and wrist are broken cracked his scull Good news he has no spinal cord damage will need surgery on all broken stuff And they still will not let us see him They are in covid protocol at the hospital
Seems strange to say, but that's great news!

So, is his new nickname gonna be Lucky or Lefty?

nightrain

Since 1971
Reaction score
Hang in there, Brother. The news is better than what I feared. Wishing your Son a full recovery.

nobody

Reaction score

Scary stuff, but it's good that he has no spinal cord damage. I went down on a bike once and never got on one again (mainly because my wife asked me not to). The helmet saved my life.

Let's pray he makes a full recovery. I'm sorry you aren't allowed to go see him.

Cowpolk

Landry Hat
Reaction score
Scary stuff, but it's good that he has no spinal cord damage. I went down on a bike once and never got on one again (mainly because my wife asked me not to). The helmet saved my life.

Let's pray he makes a full recovery. I'm sorry you aren't allowed to go see him.
I also went down once and never got on another again it had just started raining. He was not wearing a helmet when he crashed

CalPolyTechnique

Reaction score

Yeah, I actually think that’s a positive outcome to have no spinal/paralysis issues.