Sooner Boomer

Diehardblues

Reaction score
I’m all over the 14 1/2 points.

Bama hasn’t seen an offense like this. Let’s go Big 12!!

cowboyec

Reaction score
shoulda told my heart to shut-up.
gonna be a long night if this start is any indication.

Diehardblues

Reaction score
If Murray doesn’t get out of the pocket showcasing his speed and their receivers speed this will be over soon

Diehardblues

Reaction score
Horrible play calling so far by Riley. He has to get Kyler out of the pocket with option.

Bama too strong up the middle . Better adjust soon or this will be over

Bigdog

Reaction score
Tua is just carving up this Sooners D. He is accurate. Would love for him to be a Cowboys but that would be a dream.

BrAinPaiNt

Mike Smith aka Backwoods Sexy
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Kyler Murray is dropping back and thinking what are all these defensive guys doing covering my receivers? No one does that in the Big 12.

Kid had over 400 combined yards of offense vs the famed vaunted sec bestest defense ever Alabama.

KingintheNorth

Chris in Arizona
Reaction score
Kid had over 400 combined yards of offense vs the famed vaunted sec bestest defense ever Alabama.

Most of which occurred after Alabama had a huge lead. Safe to assume Alabama's defense relaxed a little bit.

I like Kyler though and thought he deserved the Heisman this year. He just had very little help last night against the Crimson Tide.

Diehardblues

Reaction score
I hope he finds a way to balance football and baseball. Tremendous talent with great arm and speed. Only played one full season in college. Remarkable !