Sorry Dak

yentl911

Reaction score
Dak played well but he missed some throws and the WR's had a couple bad drops today. He is a stud and we are lucky to have him.

PJTHEDOORS

Reaction score
Dak is great with a great running game

when it breaks down Dak is just not a pocket passer and awful 3rd down pct

Just as the OL isn't great protecting him in the pocket or opening holes for Zeke in the run game.

Preoccupied

Reaction score
Hmm dak chapter 2 season 2
teams have tape
cowboys in rebuild of defence
Offence can stutter

Hmm nah no judgement yet let's see how season goes maybe in 10 games I may have a moan only to be made to look a fool when he takes us 12-4 in season 3...... we'll see ''tis a bit toooo early for doom Sayers me thinks"

jblaze2004

Reaction score
Dak throws for 250 yards and 3 touchdown despite the offensive line not blocking well like they haven't all season. Dak has been getting hit a lot this year. The turning point of this game is when switzer wanted to run a punt he should of called a fair catch on and then fumbles. Rams score and are back in the game. Then the special teams give up a long kick off return for a easy 3 points. Dak is not the blame here.

MrPeanutbutter

What is this, a crossover episode?
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Seahawks won with Rus... We need a defense. I think having Dak as the QB is the best thing that couldve happened to this org. Romo was great. With his play, he was able to not only move the ball and score points but also mask a horrible defense for how many years? And this org did nothing to fix that defense. Now we have no Romo and the offense is suffering for it. Fix the D, the offense will come.
Right? Russell comparisons are a reason to not blow this up for picks. Simply draft more defense. It's not difficult.

mattjames2010

Reaction score
Watch the pass protection. Tyron was beat on most snaps that were passing downs and beaten pretty badly. Tough to throw in rhythm and with Romo not being as strong as Dak it would've been worse.

Again, my only thing I don't like is his throwing the ball to his left. He missed at least 2 throws he should have made over there and has missed throws that way in each game so far. But, some of the throws and runs he made today were spectacular. I just don't see this offense scoring 30 points (should've been 32) without him.

The defense OTOH, can't play defense consistently well at home. It's only been 20 years of this crap.

YR

I watched the pass protection, Dak had adequate time to get the ball out of his hands. Again, this is another thing, you guys think this O-Line needs to play at some unreasonable level. There are FAR WORSE O-Lines in the NFL and QBs behind them find ways to be successful. I don't want to hear this excuse, it's barely even an argument, it's just excuse making.

Dak didn't make plays when he needed to.

SDCowboy

Reaction score
Dude threw a checkdown on 4th and 10 with the game on the line LOL

But homers gna homer and say he isnt part of the blame
So you would rather him throw to someone who isn't open, which guarantees the game is over, rather than a play that was a foot away from a 1st down?

Risen Star

Likes Collector
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Look he is nice player. He is athletic. He makes plays out of the pocket etc but this guy is just brutal in the pocket. He does not scare any defense in this league. Not one. He has zero acuracy. Im telling u in 5 years he will be backing up domeone on anotjer team. Be very worried people. I know bash me and say im a hater. Blah blah. But ill say it again. I had to listen to oeolle here tell me he is a top 5 QB and better than Brady. Im sorry He can not throw the ball in a conventional offense. Jerry i pronise u is sick to his stomach. I know kill me and do what u always do all the time. This team will be lucky to win 8 games.

Their fandom makes them embarrass themselves on a pretty routine basis.

They don't really know anything. Just supporting the team.

Hey, where's Rayne in the MVP race this year?

If this is your QB going forward you will have to build a supporting cast around him to overcome his limitations.

I want better as a Cowboys fan.

black label

Reaction score
Their fandom makes them embarrass themselves on a pretty routine basis.

They don't really know anything. Just supporting the team.

Hey, where's Rayne in the MVP race this year?

If this is your QB going forward you will have to build a supporting cast around him to overcome his limitations.

I want better as a Cowboys fan.
:hammer:

Bay10

ehcrossing
Reaction score
If people aren't wide open he's not getting the ball to them. I hate to say it but it's true.

PJTHEDOORS

Reaction score
Dude threw a checkdown on 4th and 10 with the game on the line LOL

But homers gna homer and say he isnt part of the blame

And the defense gave up 200 yds to Gurley, made Goff look like Brady most of the game, couldn't tackle, couldn't push the pocket to get to Goff. And oh ya, the OL has another bad game to add to the growing list this season.

Yakuza Rich

Reaction score
That's not what you said, you tried stating that drop meant something. It didn't, all it did was stop the clock. That was all.

After that, it was bad pass after bad pass from Dak. The guy doesn't have the accuracy to be a starter and his flaws are more than apparent this season.

Time to get this bum on the bench. I don't see him being here after his contract is up. But it's fine, a good crop of QBs are going into the draft and maybe even next season.

Puh-leaze.

After that play we ran to EE for a first down. Then Dak made a great run because he got flushed out by the poor pass protection. Then we spiked the ball and for 3 straight plays we had poor pass protection that forced him to throw the ball.

Tough to make good throws when your $100 million LT isn't pass protecting and your All-Pro RB is missing easy chips and you're cannot get a throw in rhythm or without moving your launch point.

The only drive where he consistently got time and didn't have to scramble to avoid the rush was the last TD drive. This is a game where the O-Line had a good opportunity to look like them old selves and they now look ike the 2010 O-Line.

YR