Sorry Tankers!

J817

Reaction score
I have to agree that we have been good in the draft recently. And, we've had some good teams. But, they got wasted on bad coaching. So, I tend to think we have had to win despite the play calling a personnel management, so I just root for the wins when they come.
I am reserving judgement on the current regime of coaches. Until we get a different GM, I just hope we find a recipe for success.

Which is probably equivalent to hoping Zeus comes down from the clouds and blessing all the fairy people and unicorns with external life. I get though maybe Jerry and this coaching staff finds a winning philosophy. Yea I guess if people could win the lottery that could happen to. Granted getting a top 5 pick is not certainty anything will change either, but at least we know a good player is being added into the equation. That’s something.

Philmonroe

Reaction score
And some people aren't smart enough to realize that winning creates a winning attitude, which creates more wins. So a player at #6 to 8, will not have any different impact that a player at #14 to 19, if you select the correct player.
As a high draft pick does nor mean they are a HOF play over any other top 20 pick.

Be Smart, Not a Tanker. :D
Sounds good where the proof at? I'm not worried about being football "smart" like some of y'all. I'm smart where it counts most and that's IRL. This team isn't good so excuse me if wins that are junk aren't making me hype as some on here.

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
How many years has it been since we've been outside the second round of the playoffs? I'll wait.

Let's keep stacking pyrrhic victories so we can cheer about how hard we played

The Browns are 7 and 3 this year, so looks like those top notch picks are doing something
Loser!

Bob-Lillys-War

Reaction score
So a number 1 (or number 5) draft pick doesnt make a difference in your team ?

LMAO . this is too good .

CowboyWay

If Coach would have put me in, we'd a won State
Reaction score
I don’t want to tank for a qb. I want to tank for the best LT to come out in a decade and shore up our O-line. It’s a game changer and immediately fixes many ills on offense, thereby helping our defense more than only one player would.

Bigdog

Reaction score
We should get a top 10 pick regardless. We don’t have the money to pay a top 3.
We’d stayed right where we were when we started the day picking 4th. The Bengals now are picking 3rd. They leaped frogged us.

dckid

Reaction score
I love winning!! Who's with me??
Stupid.
We had a chance to reset this organization and we chose to win one game. Go ahead and spend 40 million on Dak and our ceiling will be Minnesota with Cousins.
You are not Winning a SB or even a second round game.

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
Sounds good where the proof at? I'm not worried about being football "smart" like some of y'all. I'm smart where it counts most and that's IRL. This team isn't good so excuse me if wins that are junk aren't making me hype as some on here.
Go toot for a team that loses sell the time. You’ll obviously feel better.

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
Stupid.
We had a chance to reset this organization and we chose to win one game. Go ahead and spend 40 million on Dak and our ceiling will be Minnesota with Cousins.
You are not Winning a SB or even a second round game.
You certainly live up to your handle.:lmao2:

sideon

Reaction score
They played their best game and still almost lost, and If they don't go on some magical run then they look even dumber for trying to win out. Trevor Lawrence isn't the only player in this draft, but watch the Cowboys play themselves right out of a franchise player.

dckid

Reaction score
Go toot for a team that loses sell the time. You’ll obviously feel better.
We already are in the company of Detroit, Washington and surprise Dallas.
Please understand the history of this franchise before spouting off your pride of winning a game. Think big picture.